|Item Weight||38 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 21 x 36.5 inches|
|Item model number||EEI-273-BRN|
|Assembled Height||37.5 inches|
|Assembled Width||25.5 inches|
|Assembled Length||22 inches|
|Assembled Seat Height||18.5 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Modway Jive Ribbed Mid Back Executive Office Chair With Arms In Brown
- ERGONOMIC SUPPORT - Enjoy reliable comfort with a thoughtfully designed modern executive chair with ribbed sling seating. Experience ergonomic lumbar support while going about your office tasks.
- MID-CENTURY AESTHETIC - Make a statement with an adjustable swivel managerial chair that completes the contemporary office space. Jive is a versatile choice for the computer desk or conference table.
- VIVID COLORS - Jive is the go-to cool desk chair. Have fun with while seated in an orange, green or red office chair; or liven up the office with sleek white, black, gray, brown or terracotta.
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION - Built sturdy for everyday use, Jive boasts a chrome aluminum frame with a 360º swivel, one-touch height adjustment, and five dual wheel casters for easy mobility.
- CHAIR MEASUREMENTS - 22.5"L x 26"W x 35 - 37.5"H; Seat Dimensions: 19.5"L x 19.5"W; Backrest: 17.5"W x 18"H; Armrest Height from Seat: 8"H; Maximum Weight Capacity: 330 lbs.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Steer the course and sail to an island called style. Jive is the result of chair makers who decided to design a chair that just works. Functionally, it is a pleasure to sit in as the durable ribbed vinyl back provides natural posture support. The seat cushion and arms are padded, while the form of the armrests were intended to maximize a 90 degree wrist angling for typing. Jive’s chrome-plated aluminum base is fitted with five dual-wheel casters, while a tension knob and tilt lock allow for easy back position adjustments. This is a chair made for the modern office, and a welcome embodiment of the spirit of progress and determination.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Brown||Cushion - Brown 1 Qty||Black||Black||Black||White|
|Material Type||Vinyl||Leather||Leather, Metal||Metal, Wood||Leather||PU leather|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Even with the lack of instructions, assembly was pretty straightforward.
-Attach wheels to base.
-Slide stem into base.
-Mount seat on stem.
-Bolt on arms.
-Cover holes with plastic pieces.
Tip: Insert the bolts into the arms, place the mating dohicky over the threads, slide threads into chair.
An Allen wrench was included. All in all, it was put together in under 10 minutes.
Chair has a lever to raise or lower the seat and a knob in the front to control the tension of the tilt. Pulling the height lever out while in an upright position will lock the seat in place preventing it from tilting. Chair cannot lock in a tilted position.
I'm 5'7" and found the chair to be a good fit, very slightly on the bigger side. Raised to full height, the front half of my foot touches the ground while my heel is slightly raised. I'd rather have a chair sit too high than too low. The lumbar support is prominent enough, yet not so much that it would cause back aches. The chair padding is on the firmer side, but that's how I like my chairs. I find myself more aware of my posture in this chair. I appreciate it because I'm trying to break the habit of slouching as my sitting posture has been giving me a sore back and shoulders.
Overall, it's a bit on the pricier side for a chair of this style, but makes up for it in quality. This is a solid chair that should last a few years.