Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Modway Edge Mesh Back and Gray Vinyl Seat Office C..." and save 61% off the $255.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
5-Year DOP - Furniture Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Modway Edge Mesh Back and Gray Vinyl Seat Office Chair With Flip-Up Arms - Ergonomic Desk And Computer Chair
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DURABLE OFFICE CHAIR - Featuring a sturdy two tone five-star nylon base with armrests that easily rotate up, Edge is a versatile modern desk chair that offers reliable support for everyday use.
- ERGONOMIC SUPPORT - Featuring a breathable mesh back, lumbar support, and padded waterfall leatherette seat, sit relaxed in a thoughtfully designed chair that adjusts according to your needs.
- OFFICE UPDATE - Refresh your office with a compelling seating choice that makes a sleek and stylish statement. Sitting atop five dual-wheeled casters, glide around any flooring surface with ease.
- SYNCHRONIZED TILT - Complete with synchro tilt and tension control that enables your feet to remain on the ground as you tilt backwards, Edge also features one-touch height adjustment.
- CHAIR MEASUREMENTS - Product Dimensions: 26"L x 26"W x 37-41"H; Armrest Dimensions: 11"L x 3"W x 2.5"H; Backrest: 19"W x 19.5"H; Armrest Height from Seat: 9.5"H; Maximum Weight Capacity: 330 lbs.
- Mesh Backrest
- Sponge Seat Covered with Leatherette Cover
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Welcome to a new era in functional comfort. The Edge office chair combines old time charm with cutting edge ergonomics to deliver one comprehensive seating experience. Every feature imaginable in a chair is available as soon as you sit down. This is a chair that you can conform to behave exactly how you need it. The Edge Office Chair – giving you the comfort you need when you need it most.
Compare with similar items
Modway Articulate Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair in Black
Modway Edge Mesh Back and Gray Mesh Seat Office Chair With Flip-Up Arms - Ergonomic Desk And Computer Chair
Modway Attainment Mesh Back And Blue Vinyl Modern Office Chair With Flip-Up Arms - Ergonomic Desk And Computer Chair
Poly and Bark Karlen Office Chair in Mesh, Black
Office Star Mesh Back & Seat, 2-to-1 Synchro & Lumbar Support Managers Chair, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||24 x 42 x 26.5 in||27.5 x 26 x 41.5 in||26.5 x 24 x 39 in||28.5 x 26.5 x 43.5 in||21 x 24 x 36 in||24.25 x 24.25 x 41.25 in|
|Material Type||Iron, Plywood, Polypropylene, Nylon, Polyester, Fiber||Iron, Nylon, Plywood, Polypropylene||Fabric||Fabric||Mesh||Fabric|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ Ergonomic: The arms are there when I want and out of the way for typing which keeps me from resting my elbows on the arm rests and hunching my shoulders. The seat also rises higher than most, which would benefit folks with long legs.
+ Comfortable: The back mesh finish keeps my back from getting hot and sweaty like it would on leather, and you can sit for a long time without the chair cushion feeling like hard on your tailbone. For a change of position, you can raise the seat and rest your feet on two of the roller feet.
+ Durable: 9 months and the mesh doesn't have any picks in it, the cushion shows no signs of wear, the wheels, pistons, and arms still move easily. Note: I don't use the arm rests much.
+ Design: Looks great in my office and does what it's suppose to. I wanted a back that wasn't too high so it didn't hit things on the shelf behind or block the view when no one was in it. Also it's relatively easy to assemble compared to other chairs.
- If you wanted to really adjust the lumbar, you can't. However, the back of the chair is curved to provide support in the lumbar region and the mesh has some give, but not too much. But you can't make the curve go away or raise it or lower it.
I'm 6' tall and 170 lbs and I use this in my home office on a wood floor. It's not tearing up my oak floors either!
I put this chair together by myself, but if you have someone available to help, it will make it much easier, and cut the time in half. The part that connects the backrest to the chair is made of extremely solid metal, and it is heavy and awkward to work with by yourself. But it is doable solo.
I read reviews of people complaining slightly about the cushion, but I honestly don't know why. It is a memory foam type material, and feels quite comfortable on my derrière. For reference, I am a male, 5'8" tall and weigh 155lbs. I find the seat of this very comfortable. The seat cushion cover is made of some sort of leather/pleather/not fabric stuff, so sitting on it in short shorts on a hot day will most likely result in that sticky feeling.
The arms of the chair are made from the same exact stuff as the seat which is great. My selling point for buying this chair was the fact the arm rests go up. (Ok, my biggest selling point for me was the price reduction. But whatevs lol). This was huge for me because I play guitar, and now when I want to play, I just flip up the arms, and sit comfortably. Before, in all the other chairs I have owned, I had to sit at an awkward angle and it sucked. So the arms on this thing are comfortable, and they flip up.
The back of the chair is a comfortable, tight woven mesh that allows the back to breath during hot days, or long sessions at your desk without soaking your back. I wish my car had something like this honestly. The lumbar support is awesome, almost to the point of feeling exaggerated (at least in my opinion). I wish there was a way to back it off just a bit, but the lumbar support is non adjustable. However, don't let that deter you, it promotes good posture, and is by no means uncomfortable in the slightest. Also a good thing to note is the backing that the backrest is connected to (The horizontal line things you see in the lower back section of the chair in the picture) is extremely durable solid metal. You could beat it with a hammer and you probably wouldn't notice. It is sturdy and very solid.
If someone broke into my house and stole this chair, I wouldn't blink an eye at buying another one. I wouldn't even think about it as long as the price didn't reset back up into the $400 range. I could be wrong in that thinking since all the computer chairs i have ever owned have been under $100, so my "higher end knowledge" of office chairs doesn't exist, so there's that. Someone complained about it not having Thoracic support but I think you have to start vomiting up $800+ for those kinds of chairs. This one is comfortable, and well worth the $150 (I would personally pay up to $225 for it, but I am a tight arse when it comes to money and buying stuff for myself)