Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on February 22, 2013
I bought this product based on my evaluation and many Amazon reviews.
I decided that it was a good balance between quality, function, and price. The installation was straightforward , the stainless steel finish was good, and the functionality was pretty much what I expected. I will point out that I was surprised about 1 thing, the hoses connecting to the water supply were permanently attached to the faucet.
The good news is you do not have to purchase additional hoses when installing it. The bad news is, if a leak develops, you cannot replace the hoses and the faucet will have to be replaced, in my opinion. (I suppose you could contact the manufacturers for a replacement.)
Also the hoses are not reinforced with a metal mesh, as the ones you would get in Lowes or Home Depot. There is a very limited / fine mesh with open spaces that you can see through the plastic hoses.
on February 10, 2013
Poor quality:plastic spray handle,plastic bottom plate. No parts list, so when plumber shows up he says,"Where is the specific wrench that fits this?" No wrench included. "Somebody got your wrench", he said. Nice. Installation instructions difficult for do it yourself...it is illustrations without written description. I don't recommend it.
on June 8, 2012
Good set of fawcets. Moen is always good. There was a sheet of drawings that came with the valve set. Also had alphabetical letters on each drawing. Being I have done Moen valves before, I did not have a problem with it. However there wasn't any printed info on what the letters were for on how to install it. I think they should have sent some info on how to install it, not everone has installed Moen before. It wouldn't have been a big expense to print it. I think the $123.00 price should cover it.
Quality feel. Pulls out and retracts perfectly. Good flow. But it is small, like got a junior kitchen. Its OK. Cute, not horrible like the expensice Moens that look like a huge arc, horrible look. But small. All in all, its OK and high quality.
on February 17, 2017
I saved close to $100 over big-box-stores. It's wasn't the most expensive Moen faucet, but it was a great deal...KOF
on November 13, 2013
Excellent quality and workmanship and looks very nice. It fit exactly where I needed it to fit and it is a very well made product. Functions wonderfully. Like the spray feature button that can be used as a handheld or stand alone.
on September 25, 2016
It came missing parts so I couldn't install. Very disappointed.
on November 6, 2012
Not like the original with much added plastic. Works OK and no leaks yet. Had a professional install and glad as he had some challenges with pipe lengths and the correct fit.
on May 22, 2010
Was a replacement for separate faucet and spray. The hose comes out / rolls back easily and the spray/stream controls are very easy to use/manage while doing things in the sink. The pullout spout is plastic - at first I didn't like this but after some use I think that it makes the spout lighter and easier to handle. Great price and has the Moen warranty. Extremely satisfied overall.
on November 20, 2012
The product is great, easy to install and good water flow for rinsing dishes. The instructions covered the installation and took only a short time for me to install and VOILA, no leaks!