- Working on a home project? Need some help? Check out Amazon Home Services and get $30 cash back when you book select services. Learn more
- Need Help Installing Your New Kitchen Faucet? Check out our kitchen faucet project guide to help you choose the right faucet and get it up and running quickly. Learn more
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Moen 7430W Chateau One-Handle Low Arc Kitchen Faucet, Glacier
|Price:||$125.50 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want this professionally installed?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Removing old faucet
- Installing customer-supplied faucet and handles (indoor only)
- Reattaching supply lines and drain stopper
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Glacier finish provides you with a bright, pure white look
- One-handle lever design for ease of use
- Convenient side spray
- Conventional deck mount design
- ADA compliant
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Moen 7430W Chateau One-Handle Low Arc Kitchen Faucet, Glacier
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Maximum Flow Rate||2 Gallons per Minute||1.8 Gallons per Minute||1.8 Gallons per Minute||1.8 Gallons per Minute|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
The only complaint I have is the handle seems a bit high and outstretched where I tend to be pushing down a little more than necessary. I guess some getting used to it.
The side sprayer drips/leaks slightly when the water is turned on...when I lift the handle the side sprayer will drip a couple of drops of water. First, I removed the side sprayer and flushed the line thinking there may be some small debris causing the problem...still, a minor drip. Now I'm using the sprayer more often thinking this may "seat" the seal or remove the initial silicone that Moen (website) states is used to keep the seal from drying before being used. If the problem persists, I will contact Moen for advice or possible replacement. I will update my review accordingly.
Okay, Moen's website was correct that the minor leak from the side sprayer has subsided. I'm happy this was a temporary situation but, still, this is a bit disconcerting. I have used and maintained many Moen faucets and valves with continued positive operation. Still, overall, I hold firm to my 4 star rating for this faucet.
The faucet that came with my house was cheap and ugly. This was a significant upgrade compared to my old one. The faucet moves smoothly and works great. When I push the button on the sprayer, it diverts all of the water to the sprayer and the water pressure is great.
It only gets 4 stars because the hose to the side sprayer is very stiff, making it hard to pull it out and it's all plastic.
The item was shipped promptly and the faucet is solid, works well and looks great. The supply lines are part of the faucet and are plenty long enough to reach the floor. All of the lines go through only one hole, but still requires a 4-hole sink, which is fine because that is what I have. The steel plate uses the 2 outside holes to keep the faucet base from turning.
After a week of good use, there are no leaks to report. My only, very minor, complaint is that the side sprayer is completely plastic.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The product was as described. Since I am not a plumber I cannot say anything about the mechanics of the product. Read morePublished 5 days ago by C. Schaefer
I have owned Moen faucets in the past and they are such a great company to work with. We moved and so I had to get a new kitchen faucet. Read morePublished 1 month ago by David Savanah
Very nice look. Seems to work well. Would make the purchase again.Published 2 months ago by Disappointed
When my 21 year old Peerless faucet corroded to death, I found myself searching for an exact replacement. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Research Hound