Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 685 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 818 reviews
on June 9, 2017
Love it. Love it. Especially handy is the ability to draw water into pot by just holding the pot under the spigot!
on June 9, 2017
This is a very good product. Easy installation! (was very surprised) Works as advertised. Would purchase again!
1. It uses 6 AA batteries which have to be changed almost weekly
2. It comes on randomly for no reason
3. Impossible to keep tightly attached to granite.

I wish I had re-ordered the Delta I had before. It was 10 times better than this faucet, just wrong color
on June 6, 2017
I've had this for about a month now and absolutely love it! It took about 45 minutes for two guys to install it. Great design and functionality!
on June 6, 2017
Motionsense just not ready for prime time!
Flow speed NOT adjustable, always full on.
Always starts in flow mode so you have to TOUCH the spout to get spray mode. This is self defeating!
This means that while the hands free is cute and nice for trivial things like hand washing, vegetable washing etc. It is a disaster for its most important function, washing raw meats. The full flow only "feature" means that the water splashes off the raw meat onto all the surfaces you are trying to protect.
Result is an overpriced faucet for what you get.
If I get some of the other issues reported it will be truly bad purchase. installed, by a plumber, so hoping for the best.
on June 5, 2017
i want to marry this faucet
on May 30, 2017
I used to use Delta Touch faucet at my old home for over 6 years. No complains what's so ever. Reliable, predictable, and durable.

When we moved to our new house in 2016, we decided to try something new and chose this motionsense faucet, which I highly regret! This has nothing but pain.

The first one was installed in early Apr 2016. Ever since it was installed, it started having all sorts of problems, like water turns on without any motion, or sometime when you walk passing the sink, water turns on as well. The ready sensor was too sensitive and unpredictable. I had to turn if off and just use wave sensor on the top. It finally died after only 4 months of use in Aug 2016.

I contacted Moen support. They sent me a replacement part. I installed it by myself. The 2nd one seems to be better, although occasionally it still turns on by itself. But much less frequently.

However, after another 9 months, the 2nd one went broken again. The wave sensor stopped working. I called Moen support and they are going to send me another replacement.

I am very disappointed with Moen, especially with such a high price tag. I wish I could return this product and get my money back, and buy a Delta touch faucet! This is such a unreliable, unpredictable, and low-quality product.
on May 28, 2017
Nice quality fixture. Still trying to get used to the motion sensor next to the handle. It is touchy as to where your hands are(position) and seems as if they angled it downward towards the sink it would do a much better job. Your hands have to be just about the same height as the sensor which ends up being above the sink. If you move your hands lower, as if you were washing raw chicken off of them and don't want it to splash all over the place, it turns off. I may disable that sensor in the future, but leave the top sensor on. I think that one is the best and it turns off automatically in about 2 minutes if accidentally left on. Manual is still the best for washing dishes as you can have it on much lower pressure and higher heat. Temperature and pressure adjustments are amazing compared to the last cheap Delta faucet that we previously had. Easy installation and great product so far.
on May 26, 2017
I love this thing. I want to upgrade all my faucets to this type now.
on May 22, 2017
Love it. Works great and there is a learning curve to turning it off at first but once you get it down it is a life saver for water and dirty hands!