Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 12, 2017
Yeah, it costs a little more, but it's worth it. Once you get used to it you won't like any other faucet that isn't sensor touch.
on November 12, 2017
We love this item so far! No issues. Was a little tricky to install but the motion and wave sensor works great.
on November 9, 2017
I cannot brag enough about this product! Worth every penny! Every time I have company over they compliment faucet!
on November 8, 2017
Love the design of the faucet and the aesthetics but stopped working after 1 week. Electrician and Plumber twice unable to fix. Suspect the sensors are bad. Would like to return to Amazon. Changed the faucet to Kohler Barossa which works great. Would not recommend.
on November 6, 2017
This faucet is beautiful and worked great for about 3 days. After that the top sensor stopped working, so I sent an email to customer service. A couple days later it started acting weird and randomly turning on when no one was even in the room. Moen overnighted us a new control box and we replaced that; however, it didn't fix the problem. I'm on hold with Moen again (waited 20 minutes and had to hang up, now it's been another 20 minutes).

I'm very unhappy with a product we have to keep replacing parts on. I had the Delta Touch2o for years at our old house and it worked great. We may just have to go back to that one, I just liked the idea of not touching it at all, plus we will have to take this out to put the new one in. Ugh!

on November 5, 2017
We've had our faucet for only a few months and it has started turning itself on randomly. sometimes it runs for only a few seconds, other times it's a couple of minutes. once it starts there's no way to turn it off. we tried pulling the batteries, but it still runs. once it turns off we can pull the batteries but then it won't work even manually. At first we thought it might be interference from radio waves in motion sensor lights but now it even does it during the day. Super frustrating! Has anyone else ever experienced this?
on November 5, 2017
Little on the pricey side, but holy smokes! The wife and I will never go back from using a touchless faucet!
on November 5, 2017
We just redid the kitchen Amazon has some great products I love my Moen faucet just run your hand over it and it turns on or off it goes great with my sink and my tile work and my counters
review image
on November 4, 2017
A good product. Sometimes triggers from lower sensor when unintended during activities that do not require water.
on November 4, 2017
I just opened and had a plumber install it and the motion / touchless device isn't working. I'm writing this before I ever have been able to use it but am shocked that it wouldn't work as a brand new item. I'll update this in the future if I find that I love it when the plumber fixes it.