|Item Weight||1.35 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.7 x 0.6 x 3.4 inches|
|Item model number||TS3302TB|
|Power Source||Corded electric|
|Installation Method||Wall Mounted|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Display Style||Button Controlled power screen|
|Included Components||U by Moen shower controller and all necessary digital components|
|Warranty Description||Lifetime Limited|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Moen U Shower Smart Home Connected Bathroom Controller, 2-Outlet Digital Wall Mounted, TS3302TB
|Price:||$279.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Now featuring three ways to control your shower: voice, phone, or controller
- Remote activation with Amazon Alexa and U by Moen smartphone apps
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa.
- The app driven shower controller features an easy-to-read LCD screen that's outlet powered and Wi-Fi connected
- Control the shower with soft-touch buttons that operate two outlets, Plus power, temperature, and preset selection
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Three ways to control your shower: voice, phone, controller
- Smart phone app: Available for Apple iOS and Android OS
- Soft-touch buttons operate two-outlets, plus power, temperature, and preset selection
- Once synced, the controller is easily operated and personalized through the optional smartphone app
- Valve sold separately (Moen #S3102)
Digital WiFi Smart Shower Controller
Wall Mounted System - 2 Outlets
The innovative U by Moen digital shower technology allows for a fully customized showering experience so you can start your day with the perfect wake-up shower.
U by Moen can be customized to match your preferences and voice activated through compatible Amazon Alexa* devices. You can ask Amazon Alexa to remotely activate your shower with the sound of your voice. Simply say: Alexa, tell Moen to start preset 'Morning Shower', You can also use the connected Moen app from your smartphone - Apple ioS and Droid - to choose the perfect shower temperature before even stepping in.
Offers 12 personalization options such as warming up the shower from the app to a preset temperature and providing the peace of mind to know the water will pause at the preset temperature until you’re ready.
- *Amazon, Amazon Echo, Alexa and all related logos and motion marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Download The App From Your App Store
The smartphone app is available as a free download from both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Security is an important aspect of any connected device, and Moen has thoughtfully designed the U by Moen shower to give consumers peace of mind that their connection is secure.
Set Up Your Account
Once you have installed the app, you will then set up your personalized U Shower account.
The app also allows users to customize system-wide settings, such as the outlet icons, which Wi-Fi network the system is connected to, language and time zone.
Link To Your Preferred Wifi Network
Moen wanted everyone to enjoy the power of the connected shower. Remotely start and control your shower from anywhere in your home over your local WiFi network through your Android or Apple smart phone.
The U by Moen smartphone app gives users the ability to create up to 12 personalized presets, including name, greeting, outlets, temperature, shower timer and notifications.
It also allows users to have the shower pause at initial start-up once it reaches the desired temperature.
Two-Spray Outlet Options
Install the U by Moen shower with two spray outlets, based on your existing shower layout. Outlets can be connected to showerheads, handshowers, body sprays, etc.
Use both outlets at the same time or only one at a time by toggling between the options.
View the recommended showering trim finish and style options located in the below chart to begin your U Shower journey.
Simple Design, Sharp Features
The wall mounted digital controller features a five-inch, non-touch, easy-to-read LCD screen that provides feedback on the shower status through on-screen messaging and notifications.
The soft touch buttons operate powering On, Pause, Off as well as controlling temperature, presets and two water outlets.
The digital shower controller can be easily installed with the mounting bracket which is included in the box. The controller can then connect to the digital valve through a waterproof data cable to complete setup.
The 2-outlet digital valve is installed prior to the wall-mounted controller and sold separately.
Please reference the available PDF in the Product Information section below for additional installation instructions.
Waterhill Rainshower Showerhead
Level Eco-Performance Handshower
Voss Rainshower Showerhead
Isabel Rainshower Showerhead
|Finish||Chrome||Chrome||Brushed Nickel||Brushed Nickel||Oil Rubbed Bronze||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|Showerhead Diameter||10 Inch||1 1/8" Inch||6 Inch||4 1/4" Inch||8 Inch||4 Inch|
|Shower Hose Length||69 Inch||69 Inch||69 Inch|
U by Moen shower changes showering forever with a cloud-based, app-driven shower. This next-generation digital showering technology provides you with countless ways to create your ideal showering experience with the push of a button on the sleek controller or a tap of the app on your smartphone. U by Moen shower gives you previously unseen personalization options, perfectly tailored to your needs, such as warming up their shower from the app while still in bed, knowing the water will pause at your preset temperature until you’re ready to step inside. With up to 12 personalized presets including name, greeting, outlets used, water temperature, shower timer and notifications, the U by Moen smartphone app offers the ultimate in customization and control. The compact design of the systems digital valve makes installation easy and flexible, with an optional battery backup, all backed by moen’s limited lifetime warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Be aware you have to have access to the plumbing wall, and a minimum 14" wide, 29" tall access panel. My valve and head are in a wall that opens into the toilet closet, so I didn't have a problem, but if your shower has the valve in wall shared by a hallway, bedroom, or (shudder) outside wall, you'll want to think twice before getting this. Installation is easy and very simple - I did it DIY, and I'm not a plumber. The battery backup is a bit of a rip-off (seriously, Moen? $65 for a plastic battery case and cable?). I'd still do it again.
Updated after complete installation and testing:
As the other reviewer noted, my phone and the controller wouldn't connect. My phone is an Android, and I'm running the (currently beta) latest revision of the software, Android O, although I also tried it when I was running the latest release, Android N. I tried several times to get it to connect, but it just wasn't happening. So I went a different way. My work phone is an iPhone, which immediately found the controller and went through the installation without a hitch. The controller was added to my Moen account, so it also showed up on my Android phone, and now it's all working the way it's supposed to.
My guess - without knowing anything about how the Moen app is written - they're trying to do something the default security of Android won't allow, because it's a suspicious connection. So it can't connect and we just time out.
Updated again: It stopped working with my Android phone, consistently shows the controller is offline, so another call to Moen support. I'm used to being an "early adopter", so problems that don't make things unusable but can be fixed aren't a show-stopper for me. I have to say they're being very attentive to this. They've called me back a couple of times to try different approaches and get more information. In the mean time, it works from the controller, and I'm still happy with it. I've found the shower temp I like (105F) and it alerts me when my 10 minute shower time is up.
1) You plumber and electrician will have no clue how to install it, so you will have to guide them through it.
2) You MUST buy and install the battery back kit. It is a complete rip-off at the price, but when the controller loses power it does not always come back up correctly, then you have to reset it. (unplug it for a few minutes then plug back in). In Florida in the summer we lose power a lot, now with the battery back up no problems.
3) You must have access to the valves and power for the unit, so factor that into your design.
4) No Alexa interface! Come on Moen, it is not that hard to do and it would make this unit so much better
5) Iphone controller App is awesome, love to show off by turning on my shower from my phone.
6) You can configure which heads turn on via the app. (my plumber had the reversed from what I wanted), so when you turned on the shower the hand held came on, instead of the overhead. Went into the app and defaulted it to the overhead, problem solved.
7) LCD display acts like a nightlight in the bathroom