Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.97 shipping
Moen DN4950BK Sienna Paper Holder, Matte Black
|Price:||$29.20 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$6.15 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique handcrafted design adds old-world character to the bath
- Soft, matte black finish provides a dramatic look
- Free standing
- Easy to clean with soft damp cloth
- Easy to install, hardware included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I have this in Matte Black. The fixtures in my bathroom are chrome but I have black & white tile, in addition to black granite on a white vanity. This looks great. It's ok that it doesn't match the faucet, etc. With other black in the bathroom, this looks great.
I can't imagine anyone regretting this purchase. If you read the product description, it's all that and then beats expectations. You can order this without fear that you will regret it. You really won't. I was a bit concerned after I ordered it, but am very very happy.
-Heaviest TP stand I have used or seen in stores
-Has a nice wrought iron look
-Decorative hook keeps TP on holder
-Dust (including that caused by TP) shows up on base of stand
-Still has a slight wobble during use, but I think this is unavoidable unless a 20lb stand goes on the market
-When the TP roll gets down to a certain thickness, it can catch on the hook (doesn't bother me much since this is about 10% of the time and the hook acts as a more secure holder the other 90% of the time)
*I highly recommend purchasing this item.
Compare to: http://www.amazon.com/review/RXTVYPI6NSV8A/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B009F9BF74&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=1055398&store=home-garden
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Serves its purpose but a little too lightweight for me altho daughter likes it OK.Published 1 month ago by kojak
Very heavyweight, matches all the other accessories, looks great.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Good height but could use a bit more bottom weighting for better balance. Easy to move around and very easy to install & remove toilet paper rolls. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Matt Cashion
Perfect. The base is weighted down so when you use it, it does not move.Published 2 months ago by Amy
Delighted! This stand is heavy and accommodates those extra sized rolls. Well made and looks great!Published 5 months ago by Lori Glenn