Mohawkz Family Board Game - Fun Ball Toy for All Ages, Kids and Adults 8 Years and Up
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.11. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF FUN: Mohawkz is a cute tabletop version of the classic party game cornhole. The ping pong balls have funny emoji style faces and the foam mohawk hair will make your family and friends smile.
- YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD FOR BOARD GAMES: RoosterFin makes games that are perfect for everyone, no matter if you are 6 or 60! Mohawkz is perfect for all ages; from kids and teens, to college students, parents, and grandparents!
- PERFECT FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Mohawkz is great entertainment for every event! Whether it's family game night, vacation, or after school fun, this is the game for your! Mohawkz also makes a perfect birthday gift. Give the gift of entertainment with RoosterFin!
- EASY TO LEARN, FUN TO PLAY: Bounce your balls, one at a time, toward the target. Bounce best and you win! For fun competition, take the challenge solo or as a team. Play Mohawkz anywhere you want to bounce, fly, and score! Mohawkz is perfect for playing by yourself or with a group with the game supporting 1-3 people!
- JOIN THE FUN: RoosterFin strives to combine the fun of board games with the joy of learning. Founded by Joe RoosterFin, a former teacher with a degree in mathematics, these award-winning games are easy to learn, educational, and fun for the whole family!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Family Game Night Entertainment
- Increase Family Time - A leisurely game of Mohawkz increases emotional bonding
- Improve Sibling Rivalry - By playing together kids learn boundaries, rules, and sharing
- Build Self Confidence - Kids build confidence learning to speak with their parents
- Reduce Stress - Both kids and adults benefit from a break in their daily routine
- Boost Child Development - Encourages children to become lifelong learners
- Less Gadget Time - Parents and kids benefit from social interaction
Educational Value for your Kids and Grandkids
Ages: 8 to adult
Skills: Motor Skills, Hand-Eye Coordination
6 Mohawkz balls
1 Target Ramp
RoosterFin game company was created by Joe RoosterFin. His degrees in mathematics, coupled with his experience teaching, allow him to make unique game engines that kids, parents, grandparents, and friends enjoy playing together.
Game inventor, Joe RoosterFin, creates games that are unique, encourage social development, math skill building, and friendly competition through play. He is committed to creating great games for you to enjoy.
Mohawkz Inventor’s Tip:
For optimum success, throw the Mohawkz ball toward the target ramp, allowing it to bounce just before the target.
Legal DisclaimerCHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||6.5 x 8.25 x 3 in||3 x 13 x 3 in||2 x 10.5 x 10.5 in||8 x 7.5 x 1.38 in||10.51 x 2.13 x 10.51 in||6 x 12 x 3 in|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces||1.15 lbs||0.83 lb||0.68 lb||1.14 lbs||1.32 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before I purchased this I had read a review that said their family quickly got tired of the simplicity of the game and wish there was more challenge. I guess we are a little inept as only my husband has the technique perfected...lol But we don't need the game to add challenge...we started making our own rules for him, which we will do if everyone else masters this too. We make him have to hit the target after 2 bounces and we will change as we see fit!
The only thing I would change is that I think there need to be more ping pong balls in the set. We have a large family and it would have been nice to keep other players going while the first ones were chasing down their wayward Mohawks :-)
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I stand by my review and do not give discounted or free products great reviews if they do not deserve them. I count on honest reviews when making purchases as much as you do. If you have any questions about the product, feel free to ask me! I strive to make my reviews helpful, so if you have any suggestions on details that would have made it more helpful for you, please let me know! God bless you and have a great day!