Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Mohu Leaf 30 TV Antenna, Indoor, 30 Mile Range, Or...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 57% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Mohu Leaf 30 TV Antenna, Indoor, 30 Mile Range, Original Paper-thin, Reversible, Paintable, 4K-Ready HDTV, 10 Foot Detachable Cable, Premium Materials for Performance, USA Made, MH-110583
|Price:||$29.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Want this professionally installed?
- Have an expert setup your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No heavy lifting; No fumbling with tiny parts or complex instructions
- Your expert will ensure that your product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Free TV For Life: 30 mile range HDTV Antenna to access High Definition Over-the-Air TV channels without a cable or satellite subscription, including ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and more
- The Original Paper-Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna: Derived from advanced US military technology and engineered to provide superior access to more free HDTV channels in 1080 HD
- Multi-directional and Reversible HDTV Antenna: Paintable to match any decor, no "pointing" needed and comes with included 10 ft. high performance cable
- NOTE: Enables access to free channels only - does not enable access to paid channels such as ESPN/Fox News. Channel reception varies based on what is broadcast in your area, your distance from broadcast towers, and any geographical obstructions between you and the towers.
- TV Antenna Designed and Manufactured in the USA with a 1-year Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Mohu Leaf 30 TV Antenna, Indoor, 30 Mile Range, Original Paper-thin, Reversible, Paintable, 4K-Ready HDTV, 10 Foot Detachable Cable, Premium Materials for Performance, USA Made, MH-110583
1byone Amplified HDTV Antenna - 50 Mile Range with Detachable Amplifier USB Power Supply and 10ft Coax Cable B00IF70T4M
1byone 50 Miles Amplified HDTV Antenna with Creative Adjustable Amplifier Booster USB Power Supply To Boost Signal and 20 Feet Coaxial Cable, Shiny Antenna B00RFLXE0A
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||1byone Products Inc.||1byone Products Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||12.5 x 1.75 x 11.5 in||12 x 1.5 x 12.5 in||9.3 x 13.3 x 0.2 in||10.4 x 13.6 x 1.97 in|
Meet the Best-Selling Mohu Leaf - Now in Frustration-Free Packaging!
The Mohu Leaf 30 is the original paper-thin HDTV antenna. This omnidirectional antenna reaches out in a 30-mile radius from your home to bring you the most popular TV shows, news and sports, on both network and local television in full 1080 HD – for FREE. No need for cable or satellite fees to watch stations like PBS, ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox, with each network having its own digital sub-channels for maximum content. The Leaf 30 is derived from advanced U.S. Military technology and is built from the highest quality components for the best possible performance.
Form Follows Function
Paper-thin design delivers full 1080p HD to any digital-ready television. The combination of its unobtrusive design and powerful reception capabilities make the Leaf a top choice in any home. There are no exposed or distracting antenna parts. The reversible black and white design can also be painted to match any décor. The Leaf can be easily hidden behind a picture, bookshelf, or television.
Popular Channels and Shows
Depending on what’s broadcast in your area, you’ll soon be able to watch popular national TV networks and local TV shows at no cost. With the Mohu Leaf you no longer have to pay high monthly cable or satellite bills to enjoy your favorite shows. The Leaf can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programming with NO monthly contract or bills.
Top-Rated Antenna For Cutting The Cord
Cable rates increased 30% in 5 years, 3x the rate of inflation. The top 96 out of 100 most viewed shows on television are broadcast over-the-air in the United States according Nielsen. Plus with free over-the-air television you will get better HD picture quality than you can get with cable or satellite. Digital television broadcasts are uncompressed, resulting in the best picture quality offered today. The Leaf has proven itself to be the category leader in performance and style by numerous independent tests and reviews. Top reviews of the Mohu Leaf include CNet, Yahoo, CNBC, HDTV Magazine, PC World and dozens more!
Setup and Product Details
- Plug the 10 ft. high-performance digital cable into the back of your television
- Place the Leaf in a desired location
- Scan for channels in your television menu
- Try a few locations, scanning each time
- Enjoy HD programming for free
- Most popular & best rated indoor antenna on the market
- Developed from U.S. Military Technology
- Reversible and paintable to match décor
- 10 ft. high-performance cable included
- Complements any streaming device for maximum viewing options
- Up to 30-mile range
- Made in the USA
Channel reception will vary based on what is broadcast in your area, your distance from broadcast towers, and any geographical obstructions between you and the towers. 1. Before you buy, use Mohu’s web tool to see what channels are available in your area. 2. Channel reception depends primarily on geographical location and terrain. 3. ESPN and FOX News (among other cable channels) are not available via free HDTV broadcast.
Mohu Leaf 30
Mohu Curve 30
Mohu Leaf 50
Mohu Curve 50
Mohu Sky 60
Elegant Curved Design
Reversible and/or Paintable To Match Dècor
TV Signal Amplifier
Outdoor Mounting Pole
Includes 10' Coaxial Cable
Includes 16' Coaxial Cable
Includes 30' Coaxial Cable
Top Customer Reviews
I live in the suburbs less than 20 miles from NYC and am situated at a higher altitude than my surroundings with no obstructions. Yet, I can get only five of the seven commercial channels. My PBS channel is most important to me and I can’t get it. I’ve tried it on all my TV’s at various orientations with no success.
I plan to try a different antenna – one with an RF amplifier. Hope that helps. If not, I suppose I’ll need to resort to a good roof antenna.
1) the coax cable goes into the antenna at the most inconvenient, inflexible angle. When you are setting the antenna up in various locations and doing scans to see which location gives you the most signal, it's incredibly annoying to have the antenna constantly tipping over because of the angle Mohu used to attach the cable to the antenna. By contrast, the 1byone product uses the same angle, but a far thinner and more flexible cable, so the antenna can be balanced/leaned however you see fit.
2) simply, the 1byone gives you way more for your money. It comes with an amplifier, and still costs $10 less than the Mohu.
This isn't to say everyone posting positive reviews of the Mohu are wrong. If they achieved good results, that's great. For me, in a side by side comparison, the Mohu doesn't hold up. I returned it.
A couple of notes, two things seemed to improve reception, height and turning off the computer and Wi-Fi.
The antenna I received did look a bit scuffed up on the white side, haven't tried to clean it yet.
Now I can set up my parents' TV with the Leaf and shop for an antenna for long distance reception for myself, knowing it won't be a lost cause.
FWIW, I personally own one of the original Leaf models from some years ago. I don't watch much broadcast TV, and I originally planned to give my leaf to my mom. However, when I brought it over to test in her home, we discovered it doesn't work there at all (whereas it's fine in my apartment, even when Velcro'd to the back of the TV; not recommended unless you're close to the signal source and/or at a high elevation, which I am). My older Leaf is about 8.5x11"—the size of a sheet of paper and twice as tall as the Metro. Unlike the current generation of Leaf models, the coax cable on mine is thinner (higher signal loss), half as long, and can't be removed/replaced. Mohu's engineers have come a long way in the relatively short time that these products have been on the market.
For those unable to hide their Leaf behind something TV due to reception issues, these antennas are very discreet. They're small, free from ugly branding, reversible black/white, and the thickness of a laminated sheet of paper with a necessary bulge where the coax F connector exits the device at the bottom.