- ✅ SAVE 20% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU BUY 4 HEALTHYWISER PRODUCTS Enter code LOVEPH20 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ✅ SAVE 15% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU BUY 3 Enter code LOVEPH15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ✅ SAVE 10% ON YOUR ORDER WHEN YOU BUY 2 HEALTHYWISER PRODUCTS Enter code LOVEPH10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Soil pH Meter, 3-in-1 Soil Test Kit For Moisture, Light & pH, A Must Have For Home And Garden, Lawn, Farm, Plants, Herbs & Gardening Tools, Indoor/Outdoors Plant Care Soil Tester (No Battery Needed)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.57. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$16.61 (59%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ���� GARDENING MADE SIMPLE! – Find out what your garden or lawn needs with a little help from our soil test kit! You can now know whether you need to water your soil, amend its pH levels or adjust its lighting!
- ���� TIME-SAVING & COST EFFECTIVE! – Our premium soil tester saves you both precious time and money, by helping you maintain your soil and, consequently, your garden or lawn in tip-top condition!
- ���� NO MORE FALSE READINGS! – Our exquisite piece of soil testing equipment is a rare combination of precision, accuracy and durability, which guarantees that you will never have to repeat a reading again!
- ���� EXTREMELY PRACTICAL & EASY TO USE! No need for batteries or preparation; you simply plug our soil tester in the soil area you want to check and instantly get an accurate and precise reading!
- ���� BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! We firmly believe that our gardening soil test kit is the best product your money can buy. But if you don’t love it, we offer you a 90-day money back guarantee!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Color||Soil Meter 3 in 1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||787639321736|
|Package Height||1.5 x 3.82 x 12.52 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
Have you ever found yourself admiring your neighbor’s bright green lawn or their beautiful garden?
Do you wish you could be able to create your own small Eden, but are afraid that you won’t be able to make it?
Does gardening in general seem like a mysterious, unattainable skill to you?
Well, if your answer is Yes!? HealthyWiser’s got exactly what you’re looking for! A simple, easy to use and yet very effective soil tester kit that will help you make the dream for your own flowery heaven come true!
Discover The Great Secret Of Gardening; Healthy Soil!
Yes, you read right. The secret to growing your own plants, flowers, vegetables or lawn is simple; you need to make sure that your soil is properly lighted, moisturized and has the right pH levels!
And how can you tell all that? Why, by using our exquisite quality, 3-in-1 soil test kit, which was exclusively designed for gardening!
This powerful, albeit small piece of equipment will tell you everything you need to know. If your soil is dry and you need to water it, if the lighting is right or you need to adjust it and, of course, if your soil’s pH levels are where they should be or you have to amend them!
In other words, you have just discovered every gardener’s hidden secret!
Not All Soil Testing Kits Are The Same!
And here is a number of reasons why you should choose the best!
- Extremely accurate and precise readings.
- No batteries or additional equipment required.
- Sturdy construction that will last you for years.
- Compact and easy to carry.
- Perfect for both outdoor and indoor use.
Monitor your soil moisture and be always certain about whether you need to water your plants or not!
Track the pH levels of your soil and safely decided if you need to make amendments or not!
Check if your plants are getting adequate light and make adjustments whenever you need to!
Top customer reviews
I’m a very serious gardener and so the tools of my trade are important to me.
One minor thing I wish this came with was a chart that covered vegetables and not just flowers/shrubs. The moisture and light readings chart on the back of the package is focused almost solely on flowers and shrubs. It’s not a super big deal to google it, but it would be really handy to have the chart on hand for my vegetables, herbs, and fruit.
This is really easy to use – place it in the soil, and flick the switch to whichever element you’d like to measure. Far left is moisture, middle is light, and far right is the soil pH. It is easy to move the switch and very easy to see which element you are currently measuring.
The readout screen is very easy to read – very clear and the gauge swings quickly and precisely to whatever the readout is.
I did a test and measured the moisture levels right after watering my raised bed, and then after not watering for 2 days. It detected a difference – which other moisture meters I’ve had, have not.
I’ve uploaded some photos to show clearly the differences in readings in 1) my raised bed, next to marigolds and just prepared for winter vegetables. Very sunny spot and well watered. (Moisture 7, Light 2000, pH 5.5). And 2) in a pot with a rose bush, less sun, and much drier. (Moisture 3, Light 600, pH 7). I took these readings within seconds of each other and did not wipe off the meter in between readings
The bottom line – I’m impressed with the accuracy and the ease of use.
Something I noticed - for moisture / ph level metering, you really want to push that sucker as far into the dirt as you can. I couldn't read my ph until it was practically entirely pushed into the soil, so for the longest time I thought I had a PH of 7.5 until I really pushed it all the way down and it moved to 5.