Consider these available items
Lanolin Skin Therapy, Heavy Duty Face and Body Moisturizer for Extremely Dry Skin, Heals Chapped and Cracked Skin, Safe for Breastfeeding (8 oz)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS. At beMndful, we believe that natural ingredients yield the greatest benefits. Our Lanolin Skin Therapy moisturizing cream is nearly identical to your skin’s natural oils, making it safe for daily use, even on the most sensitive skin. Free of additives, fragrances, and artificial chemicals, our natural ingredients are safe for men, women and children (even babies!)
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE FOR BREASTFEEDING. As many mothers know, the aftermath of breastfeeding isn’t always pleasant. Chapped and cracked nipples can be painful and uncomfortable. Our natural Lanolin Skin Therapy lotion acts as a nipple cream that soothes sore and chafed nipples to help you breastfeed comfortably again, and also helps protect skin on your belly as it stretches during pregnancy.
- PROMOTES HEALING NATURALLY. The aging process and the dry winter months can take a heavy toll on our skin. You need a moisturizer that offers deep healing properties. beMndful Lanolin Skin Therapy penetrates deep into damaged skin, reviving and promoting soft, supple youthfulness. It also reduces discomfort and provides relief for dry, itchy skin including cheeks, lips, hands, fingertips, knuckles, elbows, knees and heels.
- PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE AND CRUELTY FREE. Our medical-grade, USP 100% pure Lanolin has proven to be 25 times purer and more effective than alternative versions. Enjoy all of its many benefits without the contaminants.
- WORKS ON HAIR, TOO! beMndful Lanolin Skin Therapy butter provides intense moisture for your entire body. Not limited to just the skin, use it on your hair as a deep conditioner or even on chapped lips. It provides relief for conditions such as dry eczema spots and can even treat the effects of bedsores and radiation treatments, as well as act as a chamois cream for cyclists.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
beMndful unscented, pharmaceutical-grade Lanolin Skin Therapy is nearly identical to your skin's own oils, and is unequaled in its ability to moisturize and heal dry, cracked and chapped skin. A truly natural way to keep your skin healthy and youthful.
Made with all natural ingredients, our deeply penetrating Lanolin Skin Therapy soothes discomfort and promotes healing when applied to dry, cracked and rough skin. Ideal for use on hands, fingertips, elbows, knees, nipples, heels, runny noses and red cheeks.
Effective and powerfully moisturizing, Lanolin Skin Therapy is also ideal for eczema spots, chapped lips and as a hair conditioner, as well as to treat the effects of bedsores and radiation treatments. Natural ingredients and very low odor make Lanolin Skin Therapy perfect for relieving mommy's chapped and painful skin resulting from breastfeeding...safe for you, and safe for your baby, too!
beMndful Lanolin Skin Therapy
Powerful Healing for Dry, Chapped Skin
beMndful's deeply penetrating Lanolin soothes discomfort and promotes healing when applied to dry, cracked and rough skin. Ideal for use on lips, hands, fingertips, knuckles, elbows, knees, nipples, feet, heels, runny noses and red cheeks.
Safe for Breastfeeding
Clean, natural ingredients and very low odor make Lanolin Skin Therapy ideal for shielding and relieving mommy's chapped and painful skin resulting from breastfeeding. Nearly identical to your skin’s own natural oils, our Lanolin contains no additives, fragrances or chemicals. Safe for you, and safe for your baby, too!
Countless Uses for Lanolin Skin Therapy
Effective and powerfully moisturizing, Lanolin is ideal for healing eczema spots and chapped lips, as a hair conditioner, to treat the effects of bedsores and radiation treatments, as a chamois cream (barrier for cyclists), and as a strong barrier to prevent diaper rash and infection for children and adults. The uses for beMndful Lanolin Skin Therapy are countless!
Benefits of Lanolin
- Deeply penetrates dry, cracked and chapped skin to bring it back to health
- Designed for use on hands, fingertips, elbows, knees, nipples, heels, runny noses and red cheeks
- Safe for mothers during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Ideal for eczema spots, chapped lips, and to treat the effects of bedsores and radiation treatments
- Use as a chamois cream for cyclists to create a barrier and prevent chafing
- Made from clean, natural ingredients and certified Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.5 x 4.5 x 4 inches; 8 Ounces
- UPC : 885786746881 864155000007
- Manufacturer : beMndful
- ASIN : B00TKIHY66
Best Sellers Rank:
#224,111 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #2,169 in Body Creams
- Customer Reviews:
dry skin, chapped skin, chapped nipples,
100% Anhydrous Lanolin
Apply generously to dry lips, noses, cheeks, fingertips, knuckles, dry patches and other chapped or cracked skin areas. Safe for use on eczema and other skin conditions, as well as chapped nipples during breastfeeding. For best results, apply before bedtime to allow for intense overnight healing. Lanolin can be warmed slightly for easier application if desired. For external use only. Avoid contact with clothing. Use only as directed.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please read labels, warnings and directions prior to use.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.