Mojo Compression Socks 20-30mmHg Calf Compression Stockings Unisex White XL
|Price:||($20.95 / Count) & FREE Shipping|
- 70% Nylon - 10% Lycra Spandex - 20% Cool-max Nylon
- Mojo Compression Socks are Engineered and designed in the USA & Manufactured in Taiwan using the highest grade medical compression materials. The Elite Coolmax style is our softer & sportier material. Designed to stretch more they go on easier and won’t feel as tight on your leg. Use during and after activity, for recovery or as a medical compression sock Recommended by your doctor.
- Reference Size Chart in Images- Package contains 1 pair Mojo Compression socks. Cushioned Terry foot and heel for extra comfort - Comfortable Top band keep socks in place all day - 70% Nylon 10% Lycra Spandex 20% Coolmax Nylon - Please note: Even though these are a size 2xl they are still quite tight
- Medical Grade Firm Graduated Compression Socks 20-30 mmHg - Tightest at the ankle gradually decreasing up the leg creates a pumping effect. Helps with swollen ankles and legs - Great For Varicose Veins, Swollen ankles, Edema in the legs, Swollen legs during Pregnancy, Travel DVT Prevention, Nurses & Doctors, Shin Splints, Runners – lactic acid removal & Recovery after exercise
- Zone construction for selective cushioning and compression - Engineered to follow contours of the foot - Flat seams lessen pressure marks and risk of blisters. Cushioned Terry foot and heel for extra comfort - Comfortable Top band keep socks in place all day.
- Wear during activity for leg Recovery and to reduce Lactic acid build up - Use after exercise for recovery - similar properties to elevating your legs
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
No Calf Left Behind
Mojo plus size bariatric compression socks are formulated to fit extra wide calves. Sizes range from 2XL - 6XL. This strong, surgical weight knee high compression sock gives you the graduated compression doctors recommend, especially for lymphedema patients.
Mojo creates high quality, medical grade compression. Identical to high end brands, we take 4-6 compression measurements at precise intervals between the ankle and end of garment. Recommended by doctors and medical professionals worldwide, compression socks and sleeves are scientifically proven to prevent and relieve minor to moderate varicose and spider vein, relieve tired, aching legs, reduce swelling of feet, ankles, and legs, and improve overall leg circulation.
Mojo compression is medical grade and scientifically proven to help treat conditions such as lymphedema, edema, dvt, and fatigued legs and feet.
As an industry leader in standard and plus size compression therapy, customers have trusted our product for over 20 years!
Durable and Lasting
Mojo compression creates high quality compression that is accessible. Constructed from durable nylon fabric for comfort and longevity.
How Much Stretch?
Mojo 6XL bariatric compression is large enough to fit over a 5 gallon water jug. Excellent for severe cases of lymphedema, edema, and other ailments affecting the legs and feet. The opaque nylon fabric works well to conceal varicose and spider veins, while the graduated compression provides the comfort and relief you need. Compression is strongest at the ankle, gradually loosening up the leg. A border helps secure stocking in place all throughout the day.
Benefits and Features
The graduated compression helps fight the force of gravity and circulate blood back to the heart and lungs more efficiently.
Manufactured with Cool-Max, a fiber that pulls moisture from the skin and is absorbed to the outside of the sock.
Terry Foot and Heel
A terry foot and heel provide added comfort in key areas for extra support throughout the day.
Medical and Common Uses
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Persons sitting or standing for extended periods
Compression for Lymphedema
What is Lymphedema
Lymphedema is a condition caused by a blockage in the lymphatic system - part of the immune and circulatory systems. When there’s a blockage in the lymphatic system, fluid collects in tissues causing swelling. It typically occurs in one arm or leg, but sometimes both arms or both legs can be affected.
While lymphedema cannot be cured, it can be treated. Wearing compression socks or sleeves can help tremendously.
Type of Lymphedema
There are two types of lymphedema – primary lymphedema and secondary lymphedema.
· Primary lymphedema is the result of a body abnormality of the lymph vessels and is a rare, inherited condition.
· Secondary lymphedema results from an identifiable damage to or obstruction of normally-functioning lymph vessels and nodes
· Worldwide, lymphedema is most commonly caused by filariasis (a parasite infection), but in the U.S, lymphedema most commonly occurs in women who have had radiation treatment following breast cancer. (medicinenet.com)
How does compression benefit lymphedema?
Compression therapy involves the use of high quality, gradient compression garments to induce efficient blood and fluid drainage in arms or legs. A compression sock, stocking or sleeve is designed to fit tight around the ankle and loser at the top for a pumping effect. Compression levels range from mild support, to medium support to firm support or extra firm. Proper size and fit are crucial, as too tight of a garment can pose further risk for a lymphedema patient.
|Opaque Compression Knee High Closed-Toe Socks||Opaque Compression Knee High Open-Toe Socks||Mojo Compression Calf Sleeves Unisex||Mojo Compression Sock Mojo Compression Thigh High Stockings||Mojo Coolmax Firm Compression|
|Sizes Available||Small - 6XL||Small - 6XL||2XL-6XL||Small - 6XL||Small - 6XL|
|2 Inch Comfort Band||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Material||78% Nylon 22% Lycra Spandex||78% Nylon 22% Lycra Spandex||85% Microfiber Nylon, 15% spandex||72% Nylon 28 % Lycra||70% Nylon, 10% Spandex, 20% Coolmax Nylon|
|Features||Closed toe, flat seems on foot||Open toe, flat seems on foot||Knitted calf support,||Footless sleeve, silicone border||Moisture wicking coolmax, selective cushioning|
Product detailsSize:X-Large | Color:White
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 2 x 5 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : September 14, 2016
- Manufacturer : Mojo Compression socks
- ASIN : B00WTEQWJI
- Best Sellers Rank: #772 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.