Mokasi Tactical MOLLE Pouch EDC Utility Waist Belt Gadget Gear Bag Tool Organizer with Cell Phone Holster Holder
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.72. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made from 1000D waterproof cordura nylon,designed as a tactical MOLLE bag that can be used as a small tactical EDC pouch,waist bag, gadget pouch or utility belt pouch,an ideal organizer for accessories, cell phone, keychain,small gadget, and everything else you need readily accessible.
- The tool pouch is of strong water proofing property to ensure its long-term use in a humid environment, or that the product does not decay after flooding.
- The straps can be threaded through the loops on the back for a tight fit on the belt or any combination of wear options and belt sizes. There's a loop on top.
- Compatible with: iPod classic Samsung Galaxy Mega i9200 i9208 S3 i9300 S4 i9500 S5 i9600 Note Edge Galaxy Gear Fit Apple iPhone 5 5s iPhone 6 iPhone 6 plus BLU LG G2 pro G3 Nexus 5 HTC M7 M8 Desire 816 Sony Z1 Z2 Z3
- 6.7 x 4.7x 2 inches (L x W x H) . Comes with 1 Bonus Aluminum Carabiner
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Constructed of high quality 1000D Nylon, Wear-resisting and lightweight.
2 Main zipper compartments store essential EDC gear
Exterior cell phone pouch
Exterior pen sheath for rapid access
Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.7x 2 inches
Durable material with pad keeps your cellphone and other electronic devices safe and protected. It is indeed an excellent product.
Suitable for outdoor sports, hiking,climbing,hunting,camping
1 x Tactical Pouch
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't know what kind of tiny phones they used to demo it, but that front pocket barely holds my bus pass and employee ID. However, my Samsung Galaxy S5 fits in the front zippered pocket, even with its protective case. There's even just enough room to zip it over the plug of my earbuds, which have an L-shaped plug (House of Marley Smile earbuds). I don't think it would work with a straight plug.
It fits my ZTE Sonata 3 cell-a-phone which is about 5 inches X 3 inches.
It also held my Off Grid Tactical Pen ok although I would have preferred the bottom of the pen holder
to have been open to allow for a better fit.
The inside sections of the pouch held some of my EDC items well enough.
No complaints there.
The only issue I had was 1 of the snaps commin unsnapped when I bent over with it on my belt.
I dont neccessarily blame the pouch though as I suspect the problem lied more
with my pants havin a belt loop on the hip side which made it hard for me
to slide the pouch back enough to avoid puttin strain on the snaps in the first place.
For purposes of refference...
The pants I speak of are the wrangler classic fit that can be found on amazon.
The belt loop on the hips side is what Im talkin about.
Id still recomend this pouch to anyone lookin for a decent and reliable cell-a-phone pouch
they can wear on their belt OR put on any back pack with a MOLLE strap system.
Only knock is that zippers - while "good" - are not YKK's and I'll be surprised if they hold up long-term once they get the standard trail grime in them. Also, one of the pockets is closed with the zipper to the left side, while the other closes with the zipper all the way to the right. Odd setup and would have preferred they both open/close from the same side.