Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on August 23, 2016
Well, not much to say. They arrived quickly. I followed the directions. We did have sign of mold in each of the three we ordered. However, in the place we expected there to be plenty of mold only had one growth, whereas the other two had more than we thought. So we have order a giraffe endoscope camera that we can hook to our computer and drill small holes in the areas we suspect and use the camera rather than having to remove the walls, ceiling and flooring.

I did look up to see what different kinds of mold look like growing in a petri dish and while we do have some mold, we don't have the dangerous black mold, so I did not send in the trays as I have in the past.

If this is your first time using these, I guarantee you will have mold growth. Take good photos of the trays before mailing in so you have them to look back on if you have to do it again or do it in a different place. That way you can save money for not having to mail everything in. Also, if you do more than one and you see similar type growths, don't send them all in, just send the one with the most growth or the one that has all the different kinds of growth. Hope this helps
on June 16, 2017
Basic test, didn't produce results at home which I suppose is a good thing.
on April 10, 2014
I bought 7 of these and tested our house for mold. Remember to by one for outdoors for a comparison to the mold outside.
on April 4, 2017
No problems
on December 5, 2016
Did not really work.
on March 17, 2017
After 72 hours, mold started growing. This is a great test kit. So easy, despite the directions being so confusing. For the inside air testing, all you have to do is put the potato starch on the bottom and leave it for one hour Closed. Then open up the lid and let it sit for one hour. Then wait for mold to grow. I will ship this out for the $40 fee to get it tested to see what the heck is growing in my apartment. I will sue them.
on April 19, 2016
Easy enough for a 3 year old to use. Follow the instructions. Wait the specified amount of time and one will have their answer as to whether or not mold is lurking in your house. I used it to help a friend in a bad apartment / landlord situation. It was amazing how much her situation improved with the positive results from this test. Thanks Mold Armor.
on July 12, 2017
Missing the mold growth medium upon delivery and I know I'm not the only one this has happened to

Fix this or get rid of the product
on August 1, 2017
The results are a scam...report said they couldn't test the sample but still charged the $40.00
on November 19, 2016
All types of mold grew in the dish without me opening the dish up. The mold spores must have been in the liquid that they give you to pour into the petri dish.

This is a scam, then they take $40 to tell you what type of molds there are... and the molds are not from my house, they are from their liquid substance.

I had purchased two test kits, and left the other one out to try to duplicate the mold that the first dish grew... the second dish would not grow anything.

Beware...