Mold Max 30 Silicone Mold Making Rubber - Trial Unit
|Price:||$25.47 + $9.49 shipping|
- Medium Hardness Shore 30A Tin Silicone Rubber
- Will reproduce the finest detail
- Good for making molds used for casting resin, plaster and wax.
- Can be thickened with Thi-Vex® thickener for brush-on application and effects.
- An infinite number of color effects can be achieved by adding Silc Pig® silicone pigments or Cast Magic® effects powders.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Mold Max® RTV silicone rubbers will reproduce the finest detail and are suitable for a variety of industrial and art related applications including making molds for reproducing prototypes, furniture, sculpture and architectural elements. Mold Max® silicones can also be used to cast a variety of materials including wax, gypsum, low melt alloys/metals and urethane, epoxy or polyester resins (without using a release agent).
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
For really fine detailed casting, you will need a pressure chamber to get rid of as many bubbles as possible for your mold. You will also need a scale to measure the proper volume to mix.
Make sure you get the correct mold release based on your application.