BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 20, 2017
I've bought this curtain twice and it worked well both times. It does not smell funny coming out of the package. I do use an after-shower spray to help keep off the mildew and soap suds!
on February 2, 2013
It's hard to get too excited about a shower curtain, but I'm giving it five stars because it's all relative, right? It's as good as a plain plastic shower curtain can be. It's very utilitarian and would look great in your Soviet-era passenger train's sleeper car's bathroom, and you'll need it to keep the communist mold away. To its credit, it has kept mold and mildew away for over 3 months in my muggy pacific-northwest bathroom, and I feel like that's saying something although I don't know how communist and capitalist mildew compare in fierceness.

I previously had a different curtain which I also bought off of Amazon that was clear--you can't quite tell from this picture but this is more of a foggy, translucent thing. Buy this one.
on May 5, 2016
You can feel the quality of this curtain. It's a thick plastic unlike the flimsy, thin curtains I usually buy at the Dollar Store. I was happy to discover that it cleans very easily. I just give it a quick wipe with a cleaning rag when the bottom starts to look a little yellow-y. I love it! The only downside is that the small suction cups at the sides don't seem to work well for me.
on November 5, 2013
I have ordered 4 of these so far. I will need to reorder in the not too distant future. They are nice for my style of tub. They are easy to handle because of the beads at the top of the holders to keep them sliding back and forth. I find they last longest if they art kept closed so the water can dry quickly after the shower. I always keep the bottom of the curtain in the tub for showers and out for bathing. Some people like the heat of the water around them during a bath where others perfer to open the curtain to keep from being too hot in the tub. I live in a high humidity area of the nation therefore this type of shower curtain has been helpful.
on April 25, 2014
I have had this product for one year, and so far, it has been truly mold- and mildew-resistant. As an added measure, I fold it up over the shower rod after each shower, so that the bottom part of it is not in contact with the bathtub. Otherwise, water would be trapped between the curtain and the tub wall, which could promote mildew.

The material is strong and long-lasting. It's hard to tell from the picture, but the material is opaque; it transmits light, but you can't see clearly what's on the other side.
on November 19, 2013
After I unpacked, unfolded and hang this curtain in the bathroom I couldn't bear the toxic smell
coming out from this curtain. After four days the curtain still was releasing this obnoxious smell
thru out the whole bathroom so even my eyes were burning from the smell.
After that I just removed the curtain and threw in the garbage.
I also noticed that the curtain is very sticky when you touch it.
It's probably from the special coating that is used to keep the mold away.
Anyway, it was a waste of 15 bucks.
on October 18, 2004
This is one of the best shower curtains that I've tried, which I use as a liner. It's made out of a heavy vinyl material, which is more "relaxed" (as opposed to stiff) and is superior to the "crunchy" plastic material used in many of the cheaper shower curtains. I also like the rust-proof metal grommets, which prevent the curtain from tearing. I really haven't had to use the suction cups, since I haven't had any problems with water leaking out of the shower; but it's there if you need to use it. Lastly, I should mention that this curtain was shorter in height than others that I've used, but it was long enough to stay within the edge of the bath tub.
on November 26, 2009
So I live in a mold infested apartment (hopefully for not too much longer) and my old curtain was turning in to something quite disgusting, didnt matter if I bleached it and washed it 2 days later and damn!

So I have had this thing for over a month now and I dont have to worry about leaving water on it, or bleaching it. Its awesome, and I even have to wonder if its goodness is rubbing off on my bath / shower area because I have noticed a remarkable decrease in mold over all. A great find, might have to replace someday but no doubt I will be getting the same one, works like a charm, A++++ transaction.
on October 6, 2016
I like to have these on hand, they are so well made. I highly recommend these to anyone that appreciates a well made shower liner. Perfect. All 10s.
on June 12, 2012
I bought 2 of these for my bathrooms and they have done an excellent job as a curtain liner. They do resist mold and mildew as advertised. I also tossed them in the washing machine a couple of times if they started to show any mildew. Wash on warm cycle and then hang outside to dry. I am purchasing replacements because they have started to look dingy after 2 years. That's a good run for a shower curtain that is used daily!