Mold Monster Washer Treatment - Washing Machine & Dishwasher Cleansing Solution - Erases Mold and the Stench of Stagnant Water - 2 Month Supply - Tea Tree Oil Solution - 4oz.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BREAKS DOWN MOLD AND DEODORIZES - Use this solution to break down mold, kill foul smelling fungus, and the odor of stagnant water at the molecular level!
- “SECRET” INGREDIENT - Washer Treatment is made from all natural tea tree oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) and a mixture of all natural ingredients to help destroy mold and unwanted smells.
- SAFE FOR ALL MACHINES - Washer Treatment is safe to use in any washing machine and is also safe to use on any plastic, metal, or any other surface. It contains no bleach or harmful chemicals!
- QUICK AND EASY TO USE - Put 2oz of the solution into your empty washer, run for one cycle, then leave the door of the washing machine open to let it air out!
- SAFE - Non-toxic, non bleach, and environment friendly!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Mold Monster Washer Treatment - Washing Machine Cleansing Solution - Erases Mold and the Stench of Stagnant Water - For Every Washing Machine - Tea Tree Oil Solution - 4oz.
A moldy washer, or one that hosts the horrid stench of stagnant water is a problem. Nobody likes dirty clothes, when they’re supposed to be clean, and bad smelling clothes are something few can say they enjoy. With Washer Treatment, by Mold Monster, you can DESTROY mold in your washer, and also leave your washer free from the smell of stagnant and old water. Just pour two ounces of this solution into your washing machine, run a cycle without clothes in the washer, and, when the cycle is finished, open the door to your washer and let it air out.