4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Molekule Air Large Room Air Purifier with PECO Technology for Allergens, Pollutants, Viruses, Bacteria, and Mold, Silver
- Molekule Air uses Photo Electrochemical Oxidation (PECO) nanotechnology to destroy viruses, VOCs, allergens, bacteria & mold.
- Designed for large rooms up to 600 sq. ft. Ideal for master bedrooms, living rooms & family rooms.
- Smart & Connected – Molekule Air is easy to control using its touch-screen display. For added convenience, you can connect it to your WiFi and control it remotely using the iPhone or Android app.
- Clean Design – Made from machined aluminum, Molekule Air is beautifully designed to fit seamlessly into your home.
- Portable – With its natural leather handle, Molekule Air can be easily carried and placed anywhere in the home.
- No ozone. No worries. – Not only does Molekule Air not emit ozone, it destroys it.
- Molekule PECO-Filters purify air thanks to a proprietary coating. Only Molekule-branded filters are warrantied for use with Molekule air purifiers.
Buy this product as Renewed and save $96.99 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Safely destroys pollutants
Molekule air purifiers don’t emit ozone or other harmful byproducts into your air.
No pollutant too small
Destroys pollutants 1000x smaller than what the HEPA standard was designed to collect.*
*(Tested by Intertek - Report # 104159832GRR-001a, December 2019)
Destroys allergens, mold, bacteria, viruses and airborne chemicals (VOCs).
Big rooms welcome
Powerful enough to purify the air in rooms up to 600sq. Ft.
How Molekule works
Smart and connected
Molekule is easy to control using its touch screen display.
For added convenience it can be connected to your WiFi and controlled remotely using the iPhone or Android App.
Check filter status and get status reminders.
Clean air for master bedrooms, living rooms & family rooms
Molekule Air can replace the air in a 600 sq. ft. room every hour. Its 360-degree air intake pulls in pollutants from all sides. It uses PECO technology to help destroy them and release clean air.
|Molekule PECO||HEPA & Carbon: made to only collect. Carbon absorbs chemicals but can’t destroy.|
|Air||Air Mini||Air Mini+|
|Room size||600 sq. ft.||250 sq. ft.||250 sq. ft.|
|Filters||2 Filters: 1 PECO & 1 Pre-filter||1 Filter: Integrated PECO & Pre-filter||1 Filter: Integrated PECO & Pre-filter|
|Fan speeds||3||5 Manual speeds||Auto Protect - 5 Manual speeds|
|Controls||Digital touch display & App||Touch display & App||Touch display & App|
|Body material||Anodized aluminum||Medical grade polycarbonate||Medical grade polycarbonate|
|Handle material||Premium leather||Natural felt||Vegan leather|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I highly recommend for anyone with pets and allergies!
We got this because of the PEOC tech. It turns out that there were several issues for us.
- The unit emitted a bad chemical smell. The Molekule FAQ suggested that this might be outgassing from chemicals encountered in shipping and it would go away after use. After 3 days of constant use it was still there. Whatever it was gave us severe headaches.
- The unit has a bright blue light that is emitted when the PEOC is in use. This is next to impossible to sleep next to. And when I am using the bedroom is when I want the unit to be on the most, but decided to skip PEOC when sleeping because of thee light.
- The unit was supposed to go into "Dark Mode" on a schedule at night. For three nights it never once got it correct... Not going into it at night AND coming out of it too early in the AM. This might have to do with the poor WiFi in the bedroom. Which leads me to my next issue.
- For any of the more advanced features, like setting the clock or stopping the unit from turning on a BRIGHT light at 4AM you have to use the app and sync the unit over WiFi. There was NO METHOD of setting the time on the unit by hand. Not with the app or on the unit itself. Nor was there wa way of disabling the scheduling on the unit itself. You have to use the synced app and WiFi
I found the for factor to be quite pleasing, but the execution of the actual functionality was abysmal. For $800 I want something that does what it clais, does not keep me up at night, smell bad, and give me headaches.
After all of this I did a bit more digging. Consumer Reports hates this thing. Wirecutter calls this the worst Aire Purifier that they had ever tested.