Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Moleskine Cahier Journal (Set of 3), Pocket, Ruled, Pebble Grey, Soft Cover (3.5 x 5.5) Diary – August 8, 2012
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Great size for every day carry
- Stitched binding (more durable than staple binding on Field Notes)
- High-quality, beautiful paper (a pleasure to write on)
- Way too many perforated pages in my opinion. I like to carry a notebook, not a bunch of pieces of loose paper. This is completely my personal preference. Not Moleskin's fault.
- The back pocket is glued on and it will come off really easily unless you staple it down, which I always do with these. Easy fix.
- These are far from delicate, but they don't hold up to sweat and rain (aka "hard use") very well. The pages pull free from the binding. Pretty understandable, since these are "use and throw away" kind of notebooks, but still disappointing when it falls apart.
Overall, these are great notebooks to carry and use everyday. Very high quality for the price. Other options to consider are Field Notes journals (which have waterproof pages) and Baron Fig journals (which are slightly smaller, with less perforated pages).