Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on December 18, 2015
Who doesn't love these little books? Accept no cheap knock-off substitute! Spend the extra bit to purchase the genuine Moleskine product! I've used them for years, the paper stays tight in the binding, the cover stays stiff, the color never fades, and the rubber holding it together does the job well. I stuff these with examples of projects I've completed so they end up two or three times their normal size but it all stays put.
Best little books/journals/logs/registers made!
on March 23, 2017
The hard cover and elastic strap make this an excellent notepad for carrying with you everywhere whether you need to jot down ideas or journal about a trip. It also has a pocket in the back for storing keepsake papers on a trip.
on April 15, 2017
Organizing nut over here and moleakin is by far the best notebooks I have ever come across. I won't lie, I'm a sucker for a pretty, fancy notebook and those thick quality paper pages with the useless details. But they are more pretty than useful. And I need one I can put to work on keep my life, lists, passwords, notes and reminders together.

MOLESKIN: They last a long time, durable, have a pocket (win!) and are made of good quality paper. Really inky pens dont even bleed through. So far the strap has held it together without fail and is more useful than you might think. By far best notebook for those who hoard (or use) notebooks.
on May 4, 2013
I have been using Moleskine notebooks for 12 years and it never disappoints. I order a new pocket notebook every 3 months. As a writer, I never go anywhere without my notebook. I also have their Watercolor notebooks in 3 different sizes, Xsmall planners, and numerous Passions Journals. To say that I am a fan is an understatement but I wouldn't say I'm biased, I just want a notebook that won't fall apart. A notebook I know will hold up years later. Buying on Amazon makes them not only dependable, but affordable as well.
on October 13, 2017
What is there to say about moleskin that hasn't been said before? a beautiful, durable product, good paper, good size, and I would definitely buy this again!
on April 26, 2014
I got this to fit inside my Oberon journal cover. I love the size. I can carry it with me in my purse, wherever I go. I use it to write down little prayers, thoughts, words of gratitude. It is perfect.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 24, 2017
I like their products and they are very durable.
on August 16, 2015
I love my moleskin notebook, ruled pages are great for note taking, the size is perfect to fit in my purse and take on the go. I found it cheaper here than Walmart, now I want to get bigger sizes. I use this for my daily food journal and dieting notes.
on December 18, 2017
Bought this as a travel journal for a friend. I love the sapphire blue color!
on August 11, 2015
Love these notebooks. I always buy them as travel journals... they hold up very nicely and they are sturdy enough that you can write in random places (ie not sitting down at a table or desk).