|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 0.5 x 7.25 inches|
|Item model number||EW51RK807|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Line Size||0.7 Millimeters|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EW51RK807|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Moleskine Classic Roller Pen, Sage Green Barrell, Fine Point (0.7 MM) Black Ink (Writing Collection)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MOLESKINE ROLLER GEL PENS: From the smooth flowing gel ink, to the springy point & rectangular design, Moleskine roller pens are designed for the pleasure of handwriting. Choose from a variety of colors and discover the pen that will be your favorite.
- MOLESKINE PENS: Do you love the smooth glide of a pen on paper? Moleskine pens are designed for writers, students, and artists who know the love of handwriting, whether writing in their journal, planner, or classic Moleskine notebook.
- MADE WITH HANDWRITING IN MIND: The Moleskine Writing Collection is made with handwriting in mind. All of our pens and pencils clip onto the side of your favorite Moleskine notebook, so they won't go missing.
- PENS & PENCILS FOR MOLESKINE NOTEBOOKS: Whatever you're writing, Moleskine has a pen or pencil for you. From roller & ballpoint pens, to click pencils & wooden pencils, Moleskine pens & pencils are the perfect companion to your Moleskine notebooks.
- MOLESKINE QUALITY: We're dedicated to culture, travel, memory, imagination, & personal identity—both physical & digital. We bring this commitment to our notebooks, bags, apps & smart pens & notebooks.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
We're dedicated to culture, travel, memory, imagination, & personal identity—both physical & digital. We bring this commitment to our notebooks, bags, apps & smart devices.
The Moleskine brand was created in 1997, bringing back to life the legendary notebook used by artists and thinkers over the past two centuries, such as Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway, and Bruce Chatwin.
Today, Moleskine identifies a vast family of paper objects, smart notebooks and apps, bags, travel and digital device accessories, and writing tools. Moleskine objects, both analog and digital, connect the owner to a heritage in art, literature, and cultural and geographical exploration. They form an ecosystem of tools and services that provide for and connect the visionaries of the past with the makers of the future.
The sage green Moleskine Classic Roller Pen is the perfect match for a Moleskine notebook, designed specifically to clip onto the side of the classic hard cover.
- Color: Sage Green
- Ink Color: Black
- Medium Point - 0.7 MM
- Non-Retractable Point
From the Manufacturer
The perfect match for the Moleskine notebook, designed specifically to clip onto the side of the classic hard cover.Features:
- black ink
- roller gel refill
- springy point
- ABS matte black finish
- black, rubberized steel clip (registered design), with engraved logo
COMPATIBLE WITH ROLLER GEL REFILL PLUS ONLY'
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: the Moleskine ink quality remains laughable, but per recommendation I tried the G2 refills and they fit like a dream. No turning back.
I decided to buy it because I wanted a pen that I could clip on my Leuchtturm journal. I use this at work to take notes in meetings and when doing field reviews. So my notebook and pen need to be a married couple so to speak: they must be inseparable.
About the pen itself: it's definitely not a cheapy plastic, it is actually very well made and finished. No sharp edges, and the clip is also a good quality metal, it does not scratch the journal when clipping it on or taking off. Can't say if it's aluminum or stainless. But again, yes, it's plastic and for the price it is a bit overpriced. But we all knew that before we went ahead and ordered it. I guess we're paying for the fact that this is a very innovative pen that you can actually clip on a hardcover notebook. Now how many pens are there around that you can do this with? None to my knowledge. So this is a very unique pen.
The quality of the ink is also not bad. Mine came with black ink and I prefer blue ink. Also I prefer the Schneider blue ink (Schneider® Slider 755 Blue Extra Broad Ballpoint Ink Refills with ViscoGlide® Ink system) also available here on Amazon. It is the BEST.
Oh, and I got the yellow one. It is not the bright beautiful canary yellow pictured here but it leans more to a pistachio-ish yellow green kind of yellow. But that's OK. So, yeah I like this pen.
And last thing, I did not get the stickers as it says here in the product specs :(
So that's why I did not give this product a full 5 *
Update: I checked again the package the pen came in and guess what: the stickers are there! My Moleskine pen deserves ***** now ;)
See the photo of the happy couple together
Update #2: I've been using the pen for 2 weeks now with both a Moleskine and a Leuchtturm notebook. The Moleskine cover got all teared up on the inside cover of slipping the pen on and off. It seems the cover is too thick for the clip. The Leuchtturm does not have this problem at all.
Top reviews from other countries
Okay- i bought this more out of curiosity rather than need
The pen is a square shape but easy to use and write with
The pen lid has a bushed metal clip which you can use to clip to moleskine covers- it also gives the pen slightly more weight and makes it feel a bit more premium. The rest of the pen is black plastic which looks pretty good at first but doesn't really hold up on closer inspection.
In regards to clipping to moleskine products- its fine but an issue i have is that its fairly easy to brush the pen off accidentally- for example if you have it in a bag with other stuff, or are regularly taking it in/out of pockets.
I found that pen loops don't have this issue and will be going back to them
Overall its not a bad pen but definitely overpriced.