|Item Weight||10.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 3.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Material Type||leather, paper|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MB517D|
Moleskine 2007 Daily Small Pocket Diary - The Legendary Notebook of Hemingway, Picasso, and Chatwin - Day Planner Moleskin Blank Book Journal Imported From Italy
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NOW SHIPPING! 380 Lined Pages, Every Day a Page. Imported from Italy. 3½" x 5½"
- The Italian manufacturer of Moleskines has announced that they are for sale.
- Each Moleskine has a rigid, oilcloth bound 'moleskine' cover, and the acid free paper pages are thread bound.
- They also have an elastic closure and an expandable inner note holder made of cardboard and oilcloth and a removable card with the moleskine history.
- A great way to get things done! Pocket-sized - junk your PDA!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The size is perfect in that you can put in a purse. The space is enough to put in everything you need. I am a student so this is a premium for me.
Beware however, once you start using this you will probably think that you can't use anything else in the future so be prepared to be seeing little black bound notebooks from every year on.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am new to Moleskine products,but they are beginning to be my preferred journaling notebooks. I will definately be ordering more for next year!Published on August 6, 2007 by bbossladye
Portable, just enough space, keeps me organized, intrigues those that see it -- glad I found it!Published on March 23, 2007 by ac
Would buy as I already have several moleskine notebooks, but the international shipping costs are simply abusive. Read morePublished on February 24, 2007 by bb
It's a useful product, but I think it's overrated. Some pens do bleed through a bit, but it's not that bad. Also, it looks like a Bible. I wish it would come in different colours.Published on February 17, 2007 by C. Tran