Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 12, 2016
This is a really awesome design. The paper, however, is rather thin - don't expect cardstock-like paper. Probably won't hold up to saturated markers too well. Still, makes a very nice sketchbook.
on December 14, 2015
it looks very nice, as any limited edition moleskine.

I bought it as a gift for my sister in law and she loves it, also it has a and embossed pattern on the back simulating a speaker.
on August 19, 2014
I love legos and moleskines. I originally bought the smaller size ones when I saw them at a local b&n as gifts for my groomsmen in the wedding party. I hopped on amazon since I fell in love with them and found that they had the larger sized notebook edition which are plain sheets (I like to doodle and sketch random things). While I wish there were more stickers (includes 2 sheets), the lego figures etched in the cover are fun with a 4*6 flat lego piece.
One person found this helpful
on December 26, 2016
Perfect condition. Exactly what was looking for.
on February 20, 2013
Great book, the quality of the construction is superb. I use this book mainly at work for note taking and it is fantastic. It is so good I am actually thinking about getting another one. The pocket on the back cover is a nice touch, along with the great stickers it comes with.
on June 11, 2015
Good non-lined book. Got this as a gift first and it was my first non-lined notebook. It was fun playing with the space on a page when not confined by lines, and drawing too (I completely lack artistic skill). I've purchased another one since, they're great.
on April 25, 2015
this was a big hit for a high school "almost graduate' going off to college at his favorite UC
on May 13, 2017
Great as every moleskine
on June 9, 2015
EVERYTHING IS AWESOME
on March 8, 2015
This book is awesome gets a lot of attention