|Item Weight||5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 3.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||MB710|
|Material Type||leather, paper|
|Sheet Size||3.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9788883701009|
Moleskine Pocket Ruled Notebook
|Price:||$25.45 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The basic pocket-size book. 192 lined pages. Imported from Italy. 3" x 5"
- Many are the sketches and notes, ideas and emotions that have been jotted down and harboured in this trustworthy pocket-size travel companion before being turned into famous pictures or the pages of beloved books.
- Each Moleskine has a rigid, oilcloth bound 'moleskine' cover, and the acid free paper pages are thread bound.
- They also have an elastic closure and an expandable inner note holder made of cardboard and oilcloth and a removable card with the moleskine history. *A great way to get things done! Pocket-sized - junk your PDA!
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reporductive harm.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pocket Size Book with a simple ruled (lined) page design, approximately 1/4 inch college ruled.The basic pocket-size book. 192 lined pages. Imported from Italy. 3" x 5". Many are the sketches and notes, ideas and emotions that have been jotted down and harboured in this trustworthy pocket-size travel companion before being turned into famous pictures or the pages of beloved books.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is no other journal or "diary" that matches Moleskine in quality, design and value.
This one is small enough that I can put it in my back pocket (jeans or dress pants). The spine has a little give even though its a hard cover and I can sit on it and it isn't too uncomfortable... your butt gets used to it. Very durable. I use it for all my my notes at work (I'm an executive at a fortune 200 company), and the little pocket in the back cover is perfect for business cards. All of my business notes are in the front and I start from the back for personal lists and notes that I want to keep. That way, no matter where I am, I've got my personal and business stuff handy.
I've filled three of them so for. On my last one, the spine split during a three week trip to India, but none of the pages fell out. It took a pretty good beating and it even accompanied me on an elephant ride. A few people made comments that you can't use gel type ink pens because the ink smears when you close the book. Didn't find that to be much of a problem.
I'll never go back to a full size notebook and I'm hooked on this durable little guy!
I've noticed two huge benefits to this:
1) I don't have to worry about forgetting things. For many years now I've been way too trusting of my faulty memory, which has failed me time and again. You know what I'm talking about. You think of something, an idea or a task you need to do and you think "Oh, I'm sure to remember it!" But then you forget, only to remember again later in frustration, usually when it's staring you in the face, past due, or the other usual consequences of procrastination.
2) Once I write something down in my pad, it's a relief. I don't have to think about it anymore. I don't have to remember it, because the notepad has it nice and safe for me. This allows me to keep going through my day without distraction. I'm one of those obsessive people who will turn an idea or thought over in my mind all day if I allow myself. Writing things down in a notepad clears the slate.
A little rant on the types of notepads out there, and why I chose the moleskine. We've all seen those awesomely cheap 'journals' and blank books in the clearance section of places like Borders and Barnes & Noble. I've bought a few of them. But they're usually big, bulky, and not easy to carry. Limiting the space to a 3x5 means you only have room to fit the core ideas down, nothing else. It also means that you can fill the page to your heart's content without going overboard. It's just the right space to remember or convey your ideas!
Its small enough to fit in pocket. The paper is a pleasure to write on specially with fountain pen. The cover band is an all time classics which give this notebook a rather signature look. The book cover give a very leather-ish and luxurious feel.
I am considering to buy the city versions as well.
I like the Reporter Style for writing quickly or with limited space, but I like the bookmark that is on the standard notebooks.
Most recent customer reviews
What I' m about to relate is gushing praise, but I assure it's 100% true and not mere sarcasm: This is the best collection of unmarked pages between two...Read more