- Calendar: 64 pages
- Publisher: Moleskine; Dry edition (May 4, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8862937512
- ISBN-13: 978-8862937511
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 2.5 x 5.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,720,799 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Moleskine 2012 12 Month Daily Planner Colour-A-Month: Set of 12 Monthly Planners Calendar – May 4, 2011
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. I'm a man, so for me to carry around a monthly planner that is pink is a bit... awkward at best. I wish Moleskine would produce these in more neutral colors that don't include pink. I'd prefer darker jewel tones for all of them, leaving the lighter colors out of the set entirely. I would have bought one of these right away if not for the pink months.
2. The additional information (time zones, etc.) take up too much space that could instead be devoted to more notes pages, which I think most users would agree would be more useful.
3. I would love it if Moleskine sold a small/thin "jacket" for these that also included a pen loop. I've seen the leather case Levenger sells and am not willing to fork out that much money just for something to hold a moleskine notebook, but would love to see a way to integrate a pen into the system, perhaps with a cover that could hold business cards or 3x5's?
One great feature that is surprisingly absent in a lot of other planners is giving Sundays a full day all their own. I work most Sundays and it's nice to have the option to plan those days out too.
Their small size makes them very portable! LOVE this format and will be using it for the long term! Thanks Moleskine for making a great product again!
Also, if it were up to me I would do away with all the "filler stuff". I don't really have a use for conversion charts, world maps, time zone info, etc. I'd rather have more space for daily info, or even plain lined pages for extra notes.
Whether or not you have a use for "filler stuff" , love or hate the color pink, you really can't go wrong with this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this set. I've used them for serveral years now. As I don't like carry around a lot of heavy stuff, I just pluck out a month or two at a time.Published 21 months ago by Benegesseritsister
I placed this order January 4, 2012. Why is it taking so long to recieve this item? You might as well keep the planner for January!!Published on January 23, 2012 by A. Franklin
Very easy to use, one notebook (agenda) per month
practique to carry and store
each notebook has a diferent color