Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Moleskine Passion Wellness Journal - Hard Cover, Large (5" x 8.25") - 240 pages (Passion Book Series) Diary – February 5, 2010
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Moleskine is a brand that identifies a family of notebooks, diaries and city guides: flexible and brilliantly simple tools for use both in everyday and extraordinary circumstances, ultimately becoming an integral part of one's personality.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For those still interested, here's what's included:
Food Calendar - Shows you what fruit/vegetables are available during which months of the year (both Northern and Southern Hemispheres)
Food Info - Gives some basic info for 7 dozen common foods (cal, carbs, protein, fat) with 62 blank spots for you to fill in your own (you can set the titles in this additional section to whatever you want, i.e. points, fiber, etc).
6 Labeled Tabbed Sections:
1. Personal Goals - within this section there are 3 types of pages: weekly goals, monthly goals, breakthrough moments. There are rows for up to 54 weeks (9 weeks per page). Each weekly space is enough to jot down a couple of sentences. The monthly goals start in January and end in December. There are 3 months per page, enough room for about 5-6 sentences. The breakthrough moments are blank versions of the weekly goals.
2. Exercise Log - 29 pages with 4 days on each page. The column headers are: date, exercises, time, distance/repetitions/workout notes. There is also a place to fill in intensity and cute little pictures to select the weather that day. If you're looking to fill in 4-5 workout items that'd probably fit, but you'd have to write little. If you're someone like me who wants to write, "Walking, 30 min, 2 miles, tired" then this will work well.
3. Diet - 29 pages with 1 day per page. This seems kind of dumb to me. Why would you only have 1 month of diet pages, 4 months of workout pages (assuming you workout everyday) and 1 year of personal goals. AUTHOR/EDITORS: Could you please fix this! Terrible, terrible design flaw.
4. General Health - 3 subsections, one for vitamins, herbs, other, one for healthcare, and one for body therapy.
5. Games-Sport - If you regularly play sports, this section allows you to record it: date, event, participants, result/score, challenge level. I don't play sports other than the Wii so I'd probably alter this section.
6. Inspirations - Blank pages to put people, places, photos, quotes, songs...
6 Blank Tabbed Sections - 12 pages each
Index where you can fill in the title for the included pages (all of them)
I would strongly recommend going to the Moleskine website and looking at the previews they have there. I wish I would have done that before I made this purchase. If I did I would have purchased the 12 Months - Passion Planner - Wellness instead.
The quality is good and will be useful for the most part. Just wish Moleskine would get rid of a few pages from unnecessary section to add in more pages to the diet section to make it more of a monthly book.
Only 3 stars because 29 diet pages is simply too few! I was logging my daily diet, meal times, water, supplements, weight, etc. and quickly realised I only had space to do so for just under a month. I appreciate that a year of daily diet pages would be a bulky book indeed, but I do think other sections could have been sacrificed for more diet space.