Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 1,038 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,195 reviews
on February 16, 2017
As a notebook it has a definite quality, especially at a value price. On one of my pictures there was a sticker attached to the last page, but that was my choice. Overall, I feel this a good buy especially if you know you need a notebook that will need to last you a while. The ever so visible Moleskine logo on the back is also a nice touch.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on August 11, 2015
Paper is super thin, way too thin, like rice paper: Paper Weight: 70 gsm/47 lb. I wish I would have gotten a thicker paper.
on May 18, 2016
Moleskine notebooks have been my favourite since I was in college. I only use the plain journals, because it made it less messy when drawing diagrams (assuming you can draw/write in a straight line).

These particular hardcover journals act as my do-all, day to day notebook, from jotting down ideas, to sketching, to writing poetry... Anything I feel compelled to write down goes in one of these. The paper has a nice, warm tone that doesn't make it feel like your eyes are burning out of your head. The size is also perfect. While compared to other notebooks, it may seem on the small side, it is perfect to carry around with you. There's always one in my backpack.

As I mentioned previously, in school, I used Moleskine notebooks. Every term, I would buy a portable expandable file, a pack or two of the 3-pack of softcover Moleskine notebooks, and organize my coursework accordingly. The softcover notebooks are very slim and fit into the expandable file perfectly.

These notebooks and Staedtler fine-point, felt tip pens are a match made in heaven.
on October 18, 2016
Amazing quality in such a tiny package. Little storage spaces and information inside. The grid paper makes bullet journals a snap. Tiny enough for a pocket or small bag. Just wish they had some way to store a pen along with it. A sightly longer cover that has a similar elastic loop for holding a 3/4 size pen would be absolutely perfect. As a guy, I don't always have a pen on me, or a place to put one.
on March 16, 2016
I don't write in anything else. I actually hand write at the top of each page the day & date for it is my daily log

I also keep daily track in one similiar to the above of my Weight Watchers Smart Points

I have lost 50 lbs since the summer ..6'3 275/lbs in July
6'3 224/lbs in March
on February 26, 2016
One of the best journals I ever used, smooth pages bookmark and durable cover that has yet to bend or break. I prefer the college ruled journals for planning because the lines make it easier for notes, but the blank journals are more versatile. This is great for adding pictures or doodling sketching so that's an automatic plus for me. I have used gel pens to write in these types of journals and I haven't noticed any transferring or the ink bleeding through the page.
on July 5, 2017
I love these notebooks but I am dissatisfied with the quality of the paper. As others have said, the paper is thin and results in bleedthrough very often. I use Staedtler fineliners and they show through even the lightest strokes. I love the feel of the cover and that it is a hardcover but the thin paper is a big downfall. This would be a 5 star rating if it wasn't for the paper, which in my opinion is the biggest part. I love the pocket, the elastic to keep the cover closed and the bookmark but the thin paper forces me to skip a page every time so I can only use half of my notebook. I won't be buying this again unfortunately.
on March 10, 2017
I love all moleskine products but especially their notebooks and pens!! Their paper is so smooth and perfect for drawing, writing, and both! I only use moleskine products and that's been going on ever since I dove into their brand. I write such great poetry in here! I even gifted a journal and pen to a friend
on June 8, 2017
Just like most of Moleskin's notebooks, its great quality, but it is very small. Thus, it's difficult to write on once you reach the second half of the page.
on July 31, 2016
I love these Moleskine notebooks. They are a great size to carry and convenient to use. Theses are especially good for when you don't have your electronics with you. I love using these to jot down notes, quotes, and ideas to refer to for when I give public talks and discourses. They even have an inside pocket to hold some papers or other articles. Definitely worth it!