Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 260 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 281 reviews
on June 30, 2017
Nice quality, professional pocket journal
on March 13, 2014
I got this with a black Fisher Space Pen to keep in my pocket for various note-taking that I wouldn't do on my smartphone, like notes on peoples names when I meet them to help me remember, or quick temporary notes that I want to record quickly but wouldn't get out my phone to do it. Also, handy to always have a pen and paper on me - lots of people still ask if anyone has something to write with, and if I need to leave a note somewhere I always have the tear-off pages in the back of this journal - less common usage, but handy if I need to leave a note for a neighbor in their mailbox, or on a vehicle around town where I want to give someone a way to contact me.
on January 30, 2015
Watch the page numbering. They seem to define a "page" as both sides of a sheet. Using Noodler's Heart of Darkness and still getting bleed through.
on October 7, 2016
I'm just old school enough that I want to make notes on paper, not on my phone. These journals work perfectly. Big enough pages to fit several notes, not so big a journal as to take up undue room in my purse. They are sturdy and haven't gotten shredded or fallen apart. Very pleased with these.
on October 2, 2016
I bought these for a friend. He keeps it in his front shirt pocket and uses it often. I use it sometimes for jotting measurements for woodworking. I don't really see the utility when you have a cell phone. Kind of spendy for what it is. I think this is a product for romantics or luddites.
on April 3, 2016
First off- these journals are tiny. Seriously. They're small in size and don't have a lot of pages. However, they're perfect to slip in your bag (clutch and all) for quick access to jot notes and as a bookmark to write thoughts from the book I'm currently reading. I decorate my covers with acrylic paint pens and they're perfect
on May 31, 2017
Pretty good. The concert is like a construction paper,but it gets the job done
on March 8, 2017
Quality product, well made, and purse size
on October 21, 2015
We used these to make pretend "passports" for our Girl Scouts troop for the "World of Girls" journey, and the girls had so much fun with them! These notebooks are the perfect size, and using them in our lessons complimented the Journey nicely, and made for a nice keepsake for the girls to remember the Journey by.
on January 11, 2016
Great Product. I love that it comes in a pack of three, and fits in my KP Sling bag for when I'm traveling, but do not want to carry much. I used this to jot notes on the fly.

I would buy this again, but may consider something with a harder cover as to not bend (I hate bended edges or corners).