Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 9, 2006
ok, this thing is so cool and perfect I've actually had it for a few months now and HAVEN'T used it! It's like i'm scared to ruin it! I promise I will use you soon of sweet Moleskin Storyboard Notebook!
on March 12, 2008
When I first heard about the Storyboard Moleskine I was excited. No longer would I have to draw out boxes to illustrate ideas that I had for various design projects (posters, webpages, book layout, etc.) then when on a trip I found one ina book store I got even more excited. That is until I opened the sample book they had. I was shocked to find out how small the cells to draw in were. Maybe if I worked with motion graphics of motion pictures it would be useful as I could draw stick figures. But for layouts with text and images it was utterly useless. This is problably the first item I have ever not liked that Moleskine has made. This would be a great resource for me if only it were in the larger size.
on January 4, 2007
While I love the idea of making storyboard notebooks, I didn't find this notebook very practical. While it was very portable - it fit in my pants pockets - the book was just too small to write anything down. Forget considering drawing anything in the pages...

1.not only are the boxes way too small and impractical for a filmmaker on the go, but

2.the creases of the book binding are so hard to bend back that you really only get to write into part of the page.

Good idea, but a little too impractical.
on December 25, 2008
Just got one of this as a X-mas present. Have been an user of the small sketchbooks for years now, and I find this version to be a pleasant change of pace. While the small format could prove impractical when using conventional pens, it works quite nicely with extra fine pigment and gel pens.
on January 18, 2007
I ordered two of these books and only received one. The book is great! Too bad I only received one of them.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.