|Item Weight||8.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.6 x 0.6 x 7.2 inches|
|Item model number||VN001P4F|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9788867326150|
Moleskine Voyageur Traveller's Notebook, Hard Cover, Nutmeg Brown (4 x 7) Traveler's Notebook for Trip Planning and Travel Journal
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MOLESKINE VOYAGEUR NOTEBOOK: The Moleskine Voyageur is the ideal traveler's notebook, from planning to exploring. They include detachable packing lists, daily planning sections, budget pages, & plenty of space to record notes on your trip.
- DURABLE COVER & ELASTIC CLOSURE: Hold travel writing, plans & notes in your Moleskine travel notebook with an elastic closure band & inner storage folders. A clothbound Moleskine cover & thick, ivory paper pages are perfect for writing with fountain pens.
- GIFT QUALITY NOTEBOOKS: Moleskine planners, journals and notebooks come in hardcover or softcover and colors like black, red, blue, green and brown. The binding and cover have a durable finish, designed for daily journaling, writing and sketching.
- DELUXE QUALITY PAGES: Moleskine's thick, ivory paper pages in a hardcover Moleskine notebook, softcover Moleskine notebook, cahier or volant journal, or Moleskine planner are perfectly textured for writing with a ballpoint pen, fountain pen, or pencil.
- MOLESKINE IS LOVED FOR A REASON: Writers, students, artists, professionals & travelers love Moleskine notebooks & planners. From lined to unlined, dotted to graph paper there's a Moleskine notebook for your needs. Try one & you'll understand the passion.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
A new sized notebook for Moleskine in a portable format designed to store printed emails, itineraries and maps. The essential travelling companion that keeps track of your observations and explorations on the road, so you can concentrate on posting your pics for the folks back home.
- Hard Cover with elastic closure and bookmark ribbon
- Color: Nutmeg Brown
- Dimensions: 4" x 7"
- Pages: 208
- Sections marked by colored tabs
- Ruled, dotted, plain pages
- Detachable lists
- Includes 1 sheet of stickers
- Paper Weight: 70 gsm/47 lb.; FSC Certified Paper; Acid-Free (pH Neutral)
From the Manufacturer
Capture and document the journey of a lifetime so you can revisit the places, people and perceptions you experienced on the road. Structured sections make space for trip planning before you leave, while blank pages invite you to record daily travel notes, reflections and reactions on the go. Explore, observe, remember, share.
This is it. You’ve picked your destination and are ready to start mapping out your once-in-a-lifetime journey. This Voyageur Notebook is a rock-solid travelling companion that will hold your hand through turbulent flights, sweltering bus rides and stunning sunsets.
Use it to plan, budget and then capture every moment and sensation as you experience it, building a scrapbook journal of keepsakes, photos, sketches and notes.
Satisfy your wanderlust, have adventures, connect with people and explore new places. Then fill the pages until each one becomes a ticket to a unique memory from this incredible journey.
- clothbound hard cover, rounded corners,
- 3 ribbon bookmarks
- expandable inner pocket in cardboard and
- coloured front endpaper with ‘in case of
- ivory-coloured 70 g/m² acid-free paper
- intro pages with essential travellers' info
- travel-planning section to plan each day in
- budget pages to note down expenses
- journaling section to record memories from
- numbered pages
- detachable packing lists
- detachable to-do lists
- contents list
- stickers to customize your journal
- 208 pages
- 1 sheet of themed stickers
Moleskine Srl creates and sells FSC-certified products
Showing 1-8 of 37 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- personal data page
- double page world map
- loyalty cards details
- country codes and ER numbers
- planning pages / where to go
- contents page, to do lists and packing lists..
It mainly has 3 sections
- ruled pages for notes -- 90 pages
- dotted square pages -- 45 pages (not sure what its for seems a waste of pages)
- blank pages for scrap book i suppose -- 30 pages
My fav is the world map, loyalty cards pages, country codes and ER nos - will come in handy for sure