- Journal: 72 pages
- Publisher: Moleskine; Ntb edition (January 1, 2008)
- Language: Spanish
- ISBN-10: 8883705629
- ISBN-13: 978-8883705625
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.5 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: 240 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,437 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Moleskine Watercolor Album Sketchbook - 5"x8" (Spanish Edition) (Spanish) Journal – January 1, 2008
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
I found the paper absorb water pretty quickly compares to other water color paper i used. So if you are doing the wet-painting method, try to apply more clear water as your first layer.
The paper is perfect and stands up to washes better than most notebook journal/sketchpad papers. The fact there is 75 wonderful pages is even better! The size is perfect, and the binding is flexible to keep the opposite page from folding over on you while you are working. The book lays flat without sacrificing the binding. I love the perforated sheets, they don't tear when you don't want them to, but if you want to remove a page (maybe a page you really messed up and want removed immediately without messing up your whole book) its a cinch!
Of course the bookmark is nifty to get you where you are going fast, and the elastic closure means you can stuff it in your bag without worrying you will end up with dog eared pages or rips, plus it keeps things from falling out. Who can live without the pocket?! Perfect for keeping ticket stubs or "souvenirs" or snapshots to add to your book or refer to while painting or sketching.
The paper is smooth enough to keep detail in your work but textured enough to give depth and contrast and stand up to your watercolor!
This is "THE ONE" to buy!