Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Molla Púro Cordless Glass Electric Water Kettle, Ultra Premium SCHOTT Glass
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR: Enjoy a water kettle worthy of your home or office. The body of the Púro is made from ultra-premium made-in-Germany SCHOTT DURAN glass. It is crystal clear, and its jewel-like transparency can be appreciated by the naked eye, especially when compared to glass used in regular kettles. The Púro beautifully and perfectly complements your living space
- SAFE: Have peace of mind every time you turn the Púro on. The heat-resistant thermal shock-resistant SCHOTT DURAN glass has exceptional integrity so you never need to worry when water is boiling. It is also smooth and nonporous, leaving no chance for undesirable substances to attach. All plastic components in direct contact with water are made BPA free
- QUIET AND FAST: Make that perfect cup of tea or coffee right when you want it. The Púro quietly boils water in its maximum capacity in 5 minutes. The specially designed wide mouth creates a funneling effect, giving you that perfect pour without any water dripping down the sides
- SMART AND EASY TO USE: Use the the Púro easily and safely with its built-in smart components and designs. The Púro uses Strix, the most advanced temperature control. It automatically shuts off after water boils. It also shuts off when the water level is low to prevent boil dry. Slow-opening lid that opens with handle push button lets out steam and heat safely
- CLEAN: Taste the purity of the water poured into your cup. A removable and replaceable anti-calcium filter at the spout filters away minerals. The Púro is exceptionally easy to clean thanks to its premium materials. Follow the easy cleaning tips in your manual and the Púro will keep looking like new
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Royal Electric Kettle (BPA Free) - Fast Boiling Glass Tea Kettle (1.7L) Cordless, Stainless Steel Finish Hot Water Kettle – Glass Tea Kettle, Tea Pot – Hot Water Dispenser
Mueller Ultra Cordless Electric Kettle Fast Boiling Glass Tea, Coffee Pot 1.8 Liter Cordless with LED Light Inside Borosilicate Glass BPA-Free
Secura SWK-1701DB The Original Stainless Steel Double Wall Electric Water Kettle 1.8 Quart
Breville USA BKE595XL The Crystal Clear Electric Kettle
OXO On Cordless Glass Electric Kettle, Stainless Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Molla Home||Equinox Int||KNDirect||Lafraise||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 9 x 12.25 in||7.6 x 9.1 x 10.6 in||—||8.6 x 11 x 7.7 in||9.63 x 8 x 13 in||6.26 x 9.02 x 11.22 in|
|Material Type||Glass||Glass||—||Stainless-Steel||Glass||Stainless Steel|
The Púro Water Kettle brings a pleasant combination of high technology and intuition into one. The incorporated Boil-Dry Protection automatically shuts off once water is under .25 L to avoid hazards and damage to the kettle. The lid has slow-open technology, which opens up the lid at a slow pace to keep splashing and steam at bay. The Púro has endured several drop tests while filled with water and has showed remarkable durability.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It heats up faster than anything I have used previously!
- Not too big and not too small. I drink 2 LARGE mugs of tea each morning and this does the trick filled up half way.
- All of the coils/heating elements and located in the base.
- It is a quality product. It is not flimsy
- The spout is metal
- The glass gets hot but not scalding although the metal in the lid does get super hot. It's a small piece so not a worry of getting burned if I was to drop it.
- The lid opens automatically and at just the right speed. Doesn't pop open and isn't a pokey puppy.
- It's simple. The on switch under the handle is not flimsy and it shuts off automatically when you lift it off the base.
- It's quiet. I don't need bells and whistles. It heats up so fast it is not worth walking away to do something.
- There IS a plastic filter in the spout. Although you can remove the filter (which I did) the base that holds the filter is plastic and I don't think it can be removed although I haven't tried. Since it is nearly impossible to find a plastic free electric kettle I selected one that has the least amount of plastic (which is PBA free) AND is NO WHERE near heating elements or in the direct line of the steam. The filter holder is sort of hidden in the spout.
- It is a bit bottom heavy. I wouldn't say excessively heavy but it took a few times to get use to the weight. Superior glass is heavier than a metal.
- The cord is a bit short. This is not an issue for me as my kettle sits right next to the outlet. A con? Not to me but might be for some of you.
- There is a shelf under the lid (this is what hides the plastic). This allows the water to flow directly into the spout. This is cool except like some other models, it means that the kettle will never be 100% empty. There will always be a smidge of water on the bottom. And I mean a smidge! I have seen that it actually dry up as the kettle cools down. Since my family uses this for everything from making oatmeal, boiling water for recipes, hot chocolate, etc, the smidge of water means nothing to us as we are always filling it up.
I bought this one because it's mostly glass--so you can instantly see how much water is in it and you can watch the water boil. The Molla Puro is of high quality, with some fancy, allegedly German glass. What distinguishes this kettle from some of the other similar quality glass kettles is that it has a stainless steel top and pouring spout. Some people may prefer one that's glass all the way to the top. I liked the idea of the steel band and pouring spout because I figured that when I fill it up at the sink, I don't have to worry about banging it against the faucet and possibly chipping or breaking the glass. And the metal top does not detract in any way from your ability to see how much water is in the kettle or whether or not it's boiling.
It works near perfectly. It fills easily, there's a red light in the on-off switch that tells you when it's on, and it boils water fairly quickly. When it's done it shuts off. And it doesn't do anything obnoxious, like beep at you when you turn it on or off. And it does not impart any smell or put plastic in contact with the water.
UPDATE AFTER 1 YEAR:
The kettle still works, but the automatic-opening lid no longer does. Now, it won't spring open. You have to push the opener button on the top with one finger and use your other hand to pull the lid up. I guess that's par for the course...All of these electric kettles are essentially disposable products. I'm docking it one star, from 5 to 4.
UPDATE - Jan 13, 2016: People have been asking me if there is any plastic inside the kettle. Yes there is. There is a plastic framed filter and a plastic filter holder inside. The filter can be removed but the plastic filter holder cannot. The plastic filter holder will come in contact with water as it is being poured. The lid is also plastic and the plastic lid mechanism is inside the kettle as well but it is not in direct contact with the water. I do not know what type of plastic is being used.
This is a review of the Molla Puro electric water kettle. I received a free sample for review.
We drink a lot of tea and have been using an electric water kettle for years to heat the water. They are generally quite fast in heating the water to boil and mostly maintenance free. That's why we like them.
This new water kettle uses a heat resistant glass instead of stainless steel as in our previous water kettle. It has a smaller footprint (5 3/4" diameter) but is a little taller than the other. The Molla Pura stands about 9 3/4" tall. I like the appearance of the glass more than the stainless steel. Of course, the stainless steel is way more durable if it gets bumped or jostled around... you don't have to be too careful with it. The glass water kettle will obviously need more care in handling. But aside from that, I find it more attractive and just as efficient as the stainless steel water kettle. Both water kettles heated 1.5 liters of water to a full boil in just about 7 minutes. Both water kettles use 1500 watts.
The electric cord is heavy gauge with a 3-prong plug and is 29" in length.
The lid flips up with an easy to use button located near the top of the large handle. The handle is sturdy and the lid mechanism seems pretty robust.
A removable scale filter is located right behind the pouring spout and is easily removed for cleaning.
Electric kettles will develop scale after a period of time and that is usually pretty easy to clean by using white vinegar. Just pour a cup or two of white vinegar into the kettle and let it sit overnight. That will usually dissolve the scale and after you swish it around a bit, it'll pour right out with the vinegar. The only challenge is getting inside the kettle if you want to clean it. In that case you'll need to use a long handled soft brush of some sort. Never use a scouring pad or anything like that or you will scratch the bottom and possibly the glass.
Overall this is a wonderful electric water kettle.