Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 108 reviews
on April 26, 2017
It's been ninety-seven days since I laid my hands on this one
And a million miles of highway in-between
There's some red and blue lights that are shining right behind me
And that pig's pretty mean, bastard!

Great record. Fantastic LP.

Praise be to Boognish &
Hail to The Almighty WEEN!!!
on May 1, 2016
Great album, my copy of the vinyl came with a big skip during the golden eel, tried cleaning and everything, but every time during a certain part it gets stuck, and I have to getup and move the stylus manually. Not cool. Had to wait longer for the colored version of the vinyl, and it comes like this from the factory.
on April 8, 2016
This is a pretty bad pressing. Lots of popping, clicking, and sibilance. I have never purchased a properly mastered Plan Recordings record. Maybe my judgement was affected by the pretty green vinyl.
on December 31, 2016
Why didn't I know about this album so many years ago! I don't know if I enjoy all of Ween's catalog, but this album is pretty sweet. Check out "Ocean Man" especially. Such a solid track. This album has been fantastically produced as well.
on May 27, 2016
Love this album
on March 20, 2014
I love Ween, and The Mollusk is arguably the greatest album ever made. Know what sucks? Listening to it on vinyl when there is a skip in the middle of 'Cold Blows the Wind' on a brand new record. So I returned that one and promply got a second one. Similar issue, but with a skip on 'The Mollusk'. These are two of the greatest songs on a great album. Do not buy this on Vinyl, though. It is poorly manufactured.
on August 8, 2016
This is "Sea-Ween". All songs are of a nautical theme. Sonically, all over the place, undefinable, and perfect for the I-pod shuffle "random" feature. Better in small doses for me, but it is still fantastic and different.
on July 23, 2000
Say what you will about other Ween that is better or worse in this or that respect, but I think it's a matter of taste. For me, this is one of the slicker ones and I can listen to it a fair bit (this from someone who often plays even new albums only once a week). Nice variety yet there is a certain continuity to the album as a whole. Works real well while high, so take a puff or three and kick back with a good beer or whatever else you like and crank the volume to your personal level for optimal absorption. Ween rocks.
on March 5, 2014
Great album, must own for any Ween fan! Memorable tracks: "I'll be Your johnny ON The Spot", The MOllusk", "Waiving My Dick IN The Wind" (hehehe), "Cold Blows the Wind" (somehow with thier craziness and sillyness, they can still amaze me with beautiful gems like this one), and of course, the Irish drinking classic "The Blarney Stone" :)
on May 20, 2017
This is a really good sounding pressing.