- Product Dimensions: 19 x 21 x 37 inches
- Shipping Weight: 36.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B000OSIJ7Y
- Item model number: 23
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (442 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #20,169 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Simple Sleeper Cat Scratch Post and Bed
- Large beds and rest areas for all sized cats
- Durable materials, high-quality carpet, and solid construction
- All natural thick sisal rope
- Handmade in the USA, No assembly required
- 37 inches tall on a 19 inch x 21 inch base
- Comes in different shades of Beige
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is the best cat furniture. Large beds and rest areas allow big kitties (or multiple ones) to lounge, stretch, and play! Our All Natural Thick Sisal Rope is just what your kitty wants to dig his claws into. Our premium handmade high quality cat furniture is made from scratch right here in the U.S.A. and requires no assembly - we do all the solid building for you. Because this furniture is handmade and not "modular", you'll get the sturdiest upright post that can be climbed up, scratched at, slept in, and peered out from. A real look-out tower for your kitty(s). We use solid pine poles in our construction along with heavy duty screws and bolts to build a piece of furniture that is more furniture than scratching post. But, it is a piece of furniture meant to be scratched - just what kitty ordered. This particular unit contains one bed and one cradle plus 30" of all natural sisal rope for scratching. It stands 35" tall on a 19" x 21" base and comes in a beige color.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Compare to similar items
This item Molly and Friends "Simple Sleeper" Premium Handmade 2-Tier Cat Tree with Sisal, Model 23, Beige, Colors May Vary
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||21 x 19 x 37 in||20 x 26 x 50 in||20 x 20 x 33 in||28 x 65 x 28 in|
Top Customer Reviews
Although the box it was delivered in was gigantic, I was glad that the furniture was already put together. It is very sturdy and has a large base that does not wobble. Before I got the product entirely out the box, my kitten was already jumping and playing with it!
Here are some things, in particular, I really like about this cat tree:
1) The carpet that the product is made of is very attractive looking. It doesn't look like some cheap wood shop project that most major pet stores pawn off.
2)For its price, the cat tree is a very good value considering its nice construction, and design
3)The built-in sisal rope scratching post is a nice feature. It eliminates the need to buy a separate scratching post for kitty.
4) All the tiers are exposed, so kitty won't feel claustrophobic.
I highly recommend this product for someone who is looking for a premium quality, attractive cat tree.
Kitten has turned into a large cat now (he's a Ragdoll breed which can tip the scales at 15-20 lbs. Luckily my boy is at the 15lb. mark). He still LOVES this cat tree. He hops on and off the tree calmly and wildly, depending on his mood, and the tree always remains stable. In spite of cat's "ginormous" size, he can still fit comfortably on both tiers. If this product ever breaks (which I don't think it will), this would be a MUST HAVE re-purchase. People who visit the house comment on how nice the "carpeting" on the tree looks. Overall, I am so pleased I purchased this product as the money was well spent.
I've now owned this 7 years and it's still in great condition. The sisal rope is used daily by 2 cats and is in pretty good condition after 7 years considering how often it's used. Both my cats (one a Maine Coon) can be playing on this and it doesn't even wobble. The sisal scratching post is just the right height for a cat to really stretch out while scratching. My former feral cat likes to climb the sisal post like she's climbing a tree. One small complaint but it shows the sturdiness of this cat tree: when it arrived the box it shipped in had fallen apart, yet the cat tree had no damage from shipping.
On a positive note, I was happy and somewhat surprised that I was able to return this item without paying return shipping. Plus, I selected UPS Pickup and had to contact Amazon Customer Service to arrange for UPS to pick it up without me having to be home. Customer Service resolved the issue quickly.