- Product Dimensions: 65 x 28 x 28 inches
- Shipping Weight: 85.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000OSNYKG
- Item model number: 2323
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (183 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #48,301 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Molly and Friends Four-Tier Scratching Post Furniture
- Large beds and rest areas for all sized cats
- Durable materials, high-quality carpet, and solid construction
- All natural thick sisal rope
- Handmade in the USA, No assembly required
- 66 inches tall on a 24 inch x 24 inch base
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is the best cat furniture. Large beds and rest areas allow big kitties (or multiple ones) to lounge, stretch, and play! Our All Natural Thick Sisal Rope is just what your kitty wants to dig his claws into. Our premium handmade high quality cat furniture is made from scratch right here in the U.S.A. and requires no assembly - we do all the solid building for you. Because this furniture is handmade and not "modular", you'll get the sturdiest upright post that can be climbed up, scratched at, slept in, and peered out from. A real look-out tower for your kitty(s). We use solid pine poles in our construction along with heavy duty screws and bolts to build a piece of furniture that is more furniture than scratching post. But, it is a piece of furniture meant to be scratched - just what kitty ordered. This particular unit contains two beds and two cradles plus 30" of all natural sisal rope for scratching. It stands 65" tall on a 2' x 2' base and comes in a beige color.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Compare to similar items
This item Molly and Friends "Step Stool Sleeper" Premium Handmade 4-Tier Cat Tree with Sisal, Model 2323, Beige
Armarkat B5701 57-Inch Cat Tree, Ivory B003BYQ100
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||28 x 65 x 28 in||28 x 54 x 28 in||21 x 19 x 37 in||25 x 28 x 57 in|
Top Customer Reviews
1. It would be sturdy enough to hold up to my three cats- all over 14lbs, running and leaping onto it at warp speed without tipping or shaking.
2. The carpet and sisal (and unseen construction) would be of higher quality than my former tree of "mystery origin" and would be safe.
3. The beds / perches would be large enough to comfortably accommodate my cats lounging on them and actually sleeping on them.
So...after ~2 months of ownership, I can truely say that this tree meets the goals above and then some.
- It is VERY sturdy. It may shake a little when leaped on at at full run by two cats...but has never showed any signs of wobbling or tipping.
- The carpet is high pile and there is plenty of it ALL OVER the tree, including the undersides of the "beds" and scoops. There are no visible exposed seams anywhere nor any staples or glue.
- There is no chemical odor on the tree.
- It is as tall as stated in the information. Also, the beds are big...
Beds- 18" across, with 16" being inside the "rim" (there is about a 2" verticle lip or rim on the round beds).
Scoops- 17" long x 17" wide
My cats LOVE this tree and I can definately say that they spend far more time on it than they did on the smaller and more rickity tree they had before. I wouldn't hesitate to reccommend it and I will definately buy another molly and friends tree for my next cat tree purchase.
If you order one of these, just be prepared for the REALLY BIG box that it comes in (looks like a fridge).
One last note. The colors in the photograph on amazon are accurate to what the tree actually looks like.
Does not work for large cats. The beds are too shallow and too small. Also the orientation of the upper half shell makes it difficult for large cats to climb into the top bed. I had to squash it into a corner to keep cats falling or tipping the tree on the way to the top bed. I have 3
large males (16 lbs) and this tree while sturdy in construction it has cheap carpet that's already fraying after just a few months and the individual platforms are way too small. I Overpriced and unless you want to re carpet this tree every 6 months, probably not worth the price.
My rave review with Five Stars is being replaced by this updated review with One Star because there is no option for Zero.
The tree carpeting is falling apart at the seams after only 51 Weeks. For $211.31 i paid it should have held up a whore lot betterthan this!!!
Tonight alone I collected a zip lock bag of the carpet pieces. At first I was fine a year ago with the occasional bits of carpet with the thought that new towels shed, the new rug would too.
My cat will eat these pieces then throw them up. I try to watch for shedding and get the pieces thrown out.
Today I realized how really bad it has become after just vacuuming this morning!
I have taken several pictures of the worst places but see no way to add them here.
What is Under the carpeting and sisal wrap is good and sturdy unlike some pet store cat trees or the ones you have to assemble yourself.
I will try to reach the seller of course but wanted the One Star review as a warning to future buyers.
Our prior cat tree was 20 years old, ionly replaced it with the Molly and Friends because I was adding a kitten to the family and wanted more places that two cats would have shelf choices on.
(Aug.19, 2016: 3 pictures added, two of tree, one with 2 weeks of 'shedding')
If you are looking for quality, this is it. The entire tree is covered in beautiful, thick carpeting and 1 post is well wrapped in thick Sisal. It is incredibly well built at a very stable 80lbs, or so. The moment we uncrated it, our cat climbed right up the tallest post without even using the 3 other levels and claimed the top bunk. Each tier is big enough for the largest cat to stretch out or curl up comfortably. The freight company that delivered it was super as well. They called several days ahead of delivery to schedule the time, and that's exactly when they came. I would give Molly and Friends Products A+++++++, as well as those they use for delivery.
When the cat post arrived the box had a large hole on the side. Since the hole was not that large we thought everything would be ok. After removing post from the box, we set in front of our picture window and noticed that the post was completely crooked and looks like the Tower of Pisa.(see photo). This shows poor quality control and lack of concern from the dealer. I wish we had read all of the reviews about this post before we purchased as this is a common problem with this unit. Since this item is so heavy and we can't be assured that we will not be getting another lemon, we will not be returning it. LET ALL FUTURE BUYERS BEWARE.