|Item Weight||2.08 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
|Item model number||627.211|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||Paint Marker - 15mm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||627.211|
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.02 shipping
Molotow ONE4ALL Acrylic Paint Marker, 15mm, Signal White, 1 Each (627.211)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High-covering, premium acrylic-based pigment paint in an easy-to-handle marker that works on almost every surface, both indoors and outdoors
- Flowmaster pump marker system has patented capillary technology
- Acrylic-based hybrid paint is UV and weather-resistant for highest opacity
- Solvent-free and dilutable with water or acetone
- Tips are exchangeable and marker is refillable
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Molotow ONE4ALL Acrylic Paint Marker, 15mm, Signal White is high-covering, premium acrylic-based pigment paint in an easy-to-handle marker that works on almost every surface, both indoors and outdoors. Use it on leather, ceramic, glass, stone, cement and more. The flowmaster pump marker system has patented capillary technology. This acrylic-based hybrid paint is UV and weather-resistant for highest opacity. It is solvent-free and dilutable with water or acetone. Tips are exchangeable and marker is refillable. 1 Each. Made in Germany. Molotow opens up endless creative possibilites for artists, writers and streetartists.
Showing 1-8 of 96 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love the way this pen writes. Very smooth and very detailed, however, when I received the pen, it was not sealed. I just popped the cap off and started using it yesterday. I was able to complete lettering on only three rocks. It is empty today. Not looking for anything to be given to me free but just wanted someone to know, do not believe this pen was new. Had to be used. For the money I paid for one pen, I expected better quality. I will have to purchase another one to finish up my projects.
I LOVE this paint pen. I had been looking for something that was very opaque and gave me thin enough lines to work with. Everything I would find at my local art/craft supply store was either waaaay too thick and/or would dilute after time. Even if the product said it was opaque.
A highly recommended product! I look forward to using this with my traditional art pieces!!