Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

82%
18%

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on September 14, 2012
I'm an experienced small business owner (running a graphic design studio for almost 12 years) however I'm a new mom. I'm currently working on launching a baby goods business, so I found the book super helpful and informative. I came away with lots of ideas I could put into practice for my new business.

I love the authors' clear, honest writing style and appreciate them sharing their knowledge and experiences. Both authors are not only successful small business owners but also moms, so they are an inspiration to myself and other moms starting or running a business. It's currently a fixture on my desk, marked with many sticky notes!
on October 15, 2015
Innovative ideas in an easy to read format. Great resource
on May 10, 2014
Lots of great info for those of us starting an at home business. Would recommend to those needing basic information.
on July 6, 2013
loved the information & advice. the things projected in the book gave some good tips and pointers & i would highly recommend it to others
on October 4, 2012
for a book with the Title of MOM inc. I would have expected more to do with being a mom in a home business, but the biggest advice seemed to be get a baby sitter! Not much was actually mom focused.
The interviews were interesting, but all had a heavy influence of DESIGN, not so much on making, some on marketing.
Overall I found it wasn't for me and what I wanted to do.
How ever it is printed and bound wonderfully and looks very fresh and new after I read it, and I bought it used! I hope to pass it on to someone else.
on February 16, 2015
Love this book and refer to it often. Great for newbies, like me.