- File Size: 1329 KB
- Print Length: 287 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Karl Fields (May 13, 2014)
- Publication Date: May 13, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00KBDEU0W
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,039,102 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $12.00 (92%)
Mom Con Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This was an easy read, and the author withheld just enough information about "the plan" that the reader keeps reading. Now for the down side. "The Plan" was executed, and things were falling into place, but a couple things still weren't resolved. I was reading the "three months later" chapter, without realizing it was a teaser for the next book in the series, and not only was I left with some loose ends from the book I had just read, but the author snuck in a major cliff hanger.
Now I do understand that many books are a continuing series - same characters, new situations. And I also get that some free books are offered to acquaint the reader with an author that may be new to them. But I feel betrayed when the author uses a trick like this to promote their books. Usually, I won't even download a book, even if it is free, if I pick up any indication that the story will be left hanging unless I buy the next book. Finish one book, and even if the characters and story of their lives and adventures continues, make each book a stand alone. So for that reason, I'm lowering the rating I would have given.
So my recommendation is if you choose to enjoy this book, do NOT get started on the final chapter following "three months later". And be prepared for some of the sub plots to remain unresolved.
The idea the girls have of getting back at him was well thought out and kept me interested. I was able to finish in one night.
Great job, Karl Fields. I'll be reading more of your work.
Most recent customer reviews
well worth reading, since it's very well written with clever dialogue and fast paced story
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > Humorous
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > General Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy