|Item model number||6598522737|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 7 x 3 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7 x 7 x 3 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||August 4, 2017|
3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Moment Fisheye Lens - 15mm Attachment Lens for iPhone Pixel Galaxy OnePlus Phones
|Compatible Phone Models||Apple iPhone X|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Moment 15mm Fisheye Lens works with older iPhone, Pixel, Galaxy and OnePlus Phones 2018 and older. This product includes a lens, lens cap, and microfiber bag. To maximize the edge to edge clarity we recommend the Fisheye 15mm lens for camera phones created 2018 and prior, and our new Fisheye 14mm for anything newer.
- Take next level photos and videos. Mount your lens with a Moment Case or M-series lens mount. Works with dual phone camera lenses, plus get advanced manual controls with the Moment Pro Camera App.
- This is our classic Fisheye 15mm lens, previous called our Superfish lens. This lens is super wide, with a 170 degree field of view, producing a 56% wider image than the 75 degrees (iPhone X) you will find on a standard phone camera.
- Moment makes the highest quality attachment lenses on the market. Rated the #1 mobile lenses 5 years straight by The Wirecutter, Tom's Guide, The Verge, and more.
- We backup our products with a lifetime warranty, great customer service and a 100% satisfaction guarantee with free shipping and returns. Ask us how to get set up with a Moment gear guide.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Wider Than Wide.
The Moment Superfish captures the biggest possible scene imaginable on a mobile phone.
Crisp edge to edge, this 15mm equivalent lens is perfect for taking photos and videos in tight spaces or making epic landscapes look even bigger. The Superfish Lens is the widest lens we make. With a 170 degree field of view, you’ll instantly notice the dramatic difference when mounting it to your phone. Tight scenes won’t be cut off, landscapes will appear larger than life, and cropped video will become a thing of the past. It’s the perfect tool to enhance the scale of your images beyond imagination.
The Superfish Lens works with our Photo Case or Battery Photo Case, on iPhones, Google Pixel, or Galaxy. Both cases feature our new mounting interface, with a twist and lock design to keep your glass safe and secure when shooting.
When to use it?
Roadtripping: Capture your trip with a new dynamic perspective.
Architecture / Real Estate: Capture the widest possible view of interiors
Action Sports: Get a unique perspective and make your friends look even more epic while they shred.
Video: Phones crop your video to add stabilization. Get that crop back plus add much more field of view. Perfect for vlogging.
What makes this lens unique?
Fisheye lenses are known for curved images. Not the Moment Superfish. Instead we deliver almost a perfectly flat, 170 degree image that is sharp across the entire scene. We did update the glass alignment on the New Superfish to minimize any dark corners that can arise on the newer devices.
What about video?
If you shoot a lot of video, you know that the phone crops in on your image in order to stabilize. With the Superfish Lens, you can gain all that image back and add much more field of view. What filmers love most about this lens is the subtle curves on the edge enable creativity without distorting the look of the shot.
Why are Moment lenses better quality?
All of our Moment lenses are handmade from premium, cinema-grade glass. What makes the Moment Superfish Lens unique is its big picture, minimal distortion, and subtle edge curvature. We are the first to bring cinema level optics to mobile fisheye photography.
What is it made out of?
When you pick up a Moment Lens you instantly feel the quality. This isn’t a cheap plastic lens, instead it’s made of aerospace grade metal and hand polished glass. It adds just enough weight to your phone without weighing you down.
How does it attach?
All of our New Lenses include our latest bayonet interface to guide and lock the lens into place. Relying on aerospace grade metal and a special hardening process, we ensure that each lens is strong and easy to mount. You can attach the lens with either our non-electronic Photo Case or our Battery Photo Case. Align the line on the side of the lens, rotate the lens 90 degrees, and click it into place. You’re now ready to shoot.
- Optics: 15mm Rectilinear Fisheye Chromatic Aberration: < 1.5 Pixels across format Design: 4 elements 3 groups, includes 1 glass aspheric element Lens Coating: Multi-layer, low fare broadband anti-reflection Field of view: 170 degree rectilinear Resolution: >300 lp/mm center , > 150lp/mm edge (simulated MTF) Distortion: 100% Fisheye distortion at the edge
Optics: 15mm Rectilinear Fisheye
- Chromatic Aberration: < 1.5 Pixels across format Design: 4 elements 3 groups, includes 1 glass aspheric element Lens Coating: Multi-layer, low fare broadband anti-reflection Field of view: 170 degree rectilinear Resolution: >300 lp/mm center , > 150lp/mm edge (simulated MTF) Distortion: 100% Fisheye distortion at the edge
Chromatic Aberration: < 1.5 Pixels across format
- Design: 4 elements 3 groups, includes 1 glass aspheric element Lens Coating: Multi-layer, low fare broadband anti-reflection Field of view: 170 degree rectilinear Resolution: >300 lp/mm center , > 150lp/mm edge (simulated MTF) Distortion: 100% Fisheye distortion at the edge
Design: 4 elements 3 groups, includes 1 glass aspheric element
- Lens Coating: Multi-layer, low fare broadband anti-reflection Field of view: 170 degree rectilinear Resolution: >300 lp/mm center , > 150lp/mm edge (simulated MTF) Distortion: 100% Fisheye distortion at the edge
Lens Coating: Multi-layer, low fare broadband anti-reflection
- Field of view: 170 degree rectilinear Resolution: >300 lp/mm center , > 150lp/mm edge (simulated MTF) Distortion: 100% Fisheye distortion at the edge
Field of view: 170 degree rectilinear
- Resolution: >300 lp/mm center , > 150lp/mm edge (simulated MTF) Distortion: 100% Fisheye distortion at the edge
Resolution: >300 lp/mm center , > 150lp/mm edge (simulated MTF)
- Distortion: 100% Fisheye distortion at the edge
Distortion: 100% Fisheye distortion at the edge
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think the best thing I can say to convey how I feel about this lens is that after using it, I have now purchased the Telephoto and Macro lenses, as well.
I cannot recommend enough. I’m really happy with the quality of the glass, wide roomy views, and I’m so in love with the added character only a fish eye lends. I took it out on the kayak, to the theme parks, and while pet sitting. Even thinking about purchasing the wide lens too.
Sept 2020 Edit:
I ended up purchasing that Wide Lens right before my trip to Scotland. Now, I own a 2nd Fish-Eye (one for the purse, one for the backpack) and the Tele Lens, which was a gift.
I bought a new Moment case when I upgraded from iPhone 7 to iPhone XS, but now I’m hoping they’ll throw in some vibrant colors for the cases, so I don’t keep mistaking mine for every other standard colored phone case.
Of course, some of the new phones released in the last year have some of these capabilities built in, but I don’t regret these lenses. Fish-eye is still my go-to with the Tele being a close 2nd. You can probably skip the wide lens tbh.
I finally decided to spend more on my lens set up and invest in the Moment ecosystem and I never look back. To think that I lost almost a month messing with all those clip on lenses that made my images looking soft and semi out of focus! The Moment phone case let you screw the lens securely on to the case. Like everything to do with optics and camera eq, you need to be gentle while screwing on the lens to the phone case if you want your case and lens to last a long time. This is not item made for people who like to treat their gear with brute force. Be kind to your Moment gear and it will reward you with long field usage.
Ps I didn’t use a gimble (anti shake devise) I am planning on getting one.
Last thing, my lens came with a small boo boo that happened probably during packaging but Moment was kind of to replace with no problem. Thank you for that. Quick 2 day delivery as well! ❤️❤️❤️🤘🤘❤️❤️❤️