Moment Universal Gimbal Counterweight for DJI Osmo, Evo, Zhiyun Gimbals
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Moment Universal Counterweight is the only way to attach a mobile lens when shooting with a DJI Osmo, Evo, or Zhiyun gimbal.
- Adjustable design - select a 60g, 90g, OR 120g weight configuration. Just screw and unscrew the weights on the side to adjust the weight. Now you can match the weight to whatever phone, case, and lens combination you are shooting with.
- Easy To Use - insert your case and phone into your gimbal. Attach a lens. Attach the counterweight, and adjust our weight until your setup is perfectly balanced. Once balanced turn on the gimbal for optimal shooting.
- Additional weights available (sold separately). Search amazon for our â€œadd on weight for universal counterweight."
- We backup our products with a lifetime warranty, great customer service and a 100% satisfaction guarantee with free shipping and returns. Ask us how to get set up with a Moment gear guide.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
To get butter smooth video on your phone, you need a gimbal. Our universal counterweight makes your Osmo2 better. Its adjustable design enables you to perfectly counterbalance and calibrate your case and lens setup. Get ready for ultra flowy shots and smooth cinema videos.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Bad: Doesn't really work perfectly with all gimbals. These types of weights are designed for larger phones. With that said, it seems they didn't take into account that with larger phones you will have to adjust the arm to hold the gimbal. When you pan or rotate said gimbal, the fit is real tight as it is without the weights. WITH the weights....it hits. So you're extremely limited in your....mobility...with your mobile gimbal...
The Ugly: Your face when you realize that a long motion time laps is going to be ruined because the weight is going to hit the arm.
The Summary: If you have a large phone and/or if you use a lens on it then you know it throws your gimbal off. This counter-weight helps replace some functionality but you DO lose some mobility. Be aware of that when you make the purchase.
But look up the payload specs on your gimbal. Then adjust the weight for that you need.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Japan on September 18, 2020