We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz water-sports and dive watch, solid steel, screw crown, luminous dial
- Date feature, super luminous hands and indexes, unidirectional rotating bezel
- High-polished finish
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
The completely redesigned and re-engineered Momentum® STORM II has a striking, high polished finish, and features a new, deep etched caseback. Improved screw down crown to reduce the risk of cross-threading; clean, legible dial & hands use the latest luminous technology. A new level of performance and style in a clean, functional design.
A little out of the ordinary: THE MOMENTUM STORY - celebrating over 30 years of quality watch making
Momentum by St. Moritz Watch Corp. is Vancouver, Canada’s own specialty watch manufacturer. You’ll find our watches all over the world, but we never forget that Vancouver is where we live and play. Inspired by the Coastal Mountain Range and the Pacific Ocean, our products are reliable, functional and surprisingly affordable.
Since 1980, our watch collection has expanded slowly but steadily, based on our reputation for providing customers with unparalleled value for money. Nobody is tougher on watches than SCUBA divers, so it’s no coincidence that we have become particularly well known as a manufacturer of high quality divers’ and watersports watches.
Since the early 1990’s, we’ve focused on our own Momentum® brand, and have become a market leader in the specialty SCUBA market segment, with an unmatched selection of different models, technologies and price-points. Our expertise in waterproof watches has also allowed us to expand rapidly into specialty sports, outdoor and paddle stores, with an emphasis on functional, robust watches that are built to last.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Quartz Analogue
• Case and dial: ø 40.9 mm
• Clean, legible dials and hands use the very latest luminous technology, to shine brighter and longer
• A new level of performance and style in a clean, functional design
• Date window
• 200M/660 FT pressure rating
• All watches supported by excellent Momentum customer service
• Storm II has a striking, high polished finish
• Features a new, deep etched caseback
• Offset crown to offer unparalleled comfort
• Unidirectional bezel
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces
- ASIN: B0032FPH4O
- Item model number: 1M-DV82R0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 26, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Momentum|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||40.89 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12.61 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Luminous, Screw down crown, includes a seconds-hand, Shock resistant, Timer, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
My real complaint, however, is with Momentum's packaging. I have ordered four Momentum watches from Amazon, and all four have been received loose, rattling around in the watch box. There is nothing securing the watch to the plastic display holder, and during shipping, the watches fall off the holder. Three of the watches from Amazon had no damage. One of them, this men's Storm II, had many scratches on the case back and a nick on the polished case side and is in the process of being returned to Amazon for replacement.
UPDATE 10/8/13: See reply for update on Momentum's packaging. Much improved!