|Item Weight||15 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||8.1 x 5.3 x 1.1 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||Paper, ribbons, elastic band|
|Size||5.2 x 8.2 x 1 inches|
|Sheet Size||5-x-8-inch Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||978|
Momentum Planner - Daily and Weekly Planner, Calendar, and Project Planner to Improve Productivity, Prioritization, and Goal-Setting — Hardcover, Undated — Day, Week, Month, Quarter, and Year Planner
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ SALE HAPPENING NOW: Get your Momentum Planner $10 off (normally $39)! We had a very small misprint in our last printing (it won't hamper your planning, AND we can't in good conscience sell this to you at full price knowing there's a small mistake! See below for details.)
- ★ FLEXIBLE PLANNING FOR YOUR BUSY LIFE: Totaling 250 undated pages, our 6-month planner includes Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly, Weekly, and Daily pages. Start planning anytime — and never worry about “wasting” pages if you miss a day!
- ★ PRECISELY ENGINEERED FOR PORTABILITY: With a durable faux-leather cover, deep back pocket for your notes, and 3 handy ribbon bookmarks, the Momentum Planner will become an essential part of your day. And at a portable 5x8 inches, it travels well & works GREAT without WiFi. ;)
- ★ SUPPORTED BY REAL PEOPLE: The Productive Flourishing team has been helping people like you stay productive for 10 years. We can answer all of your questions and keep you on track.
- ★ COMES WITH FREE PLANNING E-COURSE: Your planner comes with FREE access to the online Momentum Planning Course, used by tens of thousands of productive go-getters!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
GO AHEAD, COMPARE US
Here’s what makes the Momentum Planner superior:
YOUR PLANNER COMES WITH FREE ACCESS TO THE MOMENTUM PLANNING E-COURSE
CURIOUS WHAT THE MISPRINT IS?
“Just want to say that your planners have changed my life! This approach to productivity is brilliant and I was able to find extra time and energy in my day. Thank you :-) “ — Elle W.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While this book styled calendar is well made and thorough it is designed for people who use their program of planning. It is not a good planner for people who are just organizing their everyday life. Additionally, it only goes for 6 months which is not useful for long-term planning IMHO. (I am sure it said that somewhere, but I obviously did not read the details sufficiently.) I found there are repetitive entries for your projects and goals so much so that I ended up rewriting the same information on my month page, then my week page, then my day page. It took me more time to fill out my calendar then I wanted to spend on it. The redundant nature of my entries was most likely due to the lack of projects in my life as a volunteer and stay at home mom but I digress.
However, I could see the benefit of this type of planner if you were working in a position that had multiple projects that needed to be accomplished. Also I found a YouTube video that explained how to use this as one of the tools that they used to increase productivity. (Again I did not realize that when I purchased the item.)
SO in conclusion, if you ARE using their program for planning your time, it is a well-made planner. It has multiple ribbons and the pages which are thick enough to use with ink and they do not seem inclined to fall out.. The cover is very professional-looking and the overall quality is high. Overall, I did not feel it was unreasonably priced for what it was made to do.
I cannot believe how small the print is on the pages! I was so disappointed and considered returning it. But I guess like having a physical planner on my desk and to take with me more than I dislike having to scrunch my writing.
I really hope these planners are made available in a larger size.
4 stars vs 5 stars...
To get a 5 star rating I'd like to see a couple of changes. First, have a quarter page, followed by a month page, then a week page, followed by 7 day pages. Repeat the week/day page sequence through 4 weeks. Then do a new month followed by weeks/days sequence. For the quarters, offer a 4 week, 4 week, 5 week or a 5 week, 4 week, 4 week, option. This progression of quarter, month, week, day, makes the book flow from page to page to page...
Second, offer a 15 minute time break and a 9 hour day. I typically work 9 hour and lunch is frequently a working meeting. 15 minute time slots, help me better control my time and focus my efforts.