We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quality Japanese-quartz movement
- Mineral crystal
- Case diameter: 32.38 mm
- 316l-stainless-steel case; gloss-black dial; day function
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Emblazoned with the internationally-recognized red-and-white "Diver Down" flag, the ground-breaking special-edition M1 Pro is the badge of a true diver. With its unique combination of style, function, and quality worthy of the Momentum standard, this sports watch is a striking addition to any woman's wardrobe and image. The 32-millimeter case is machined from a block of high-grade stainless steel, meticulously finished, and individually serial numbered; the watch also features a heat-tempered, anti-glare mineral crystal and a durable, 17-millimeter rubber wristband. The glossy black dial offers crisp, clear legibility with handsome geometric indexes and easy-to-see hour and minute hands. Additional details include a date calendar located at the three o'clock position and a unidirectional ratchet bezel. The watch is waterproof to a depth of 660 feet and is powered by Japanese quartz movement.
A little out of the ordinary: THE MOMENTUM STORY - celebrating over 30 years of quality watch making
Momentum by St. Moritz Watch Corp. is Vancouver, Canada’s own specialty watch manufacturer. You’ll find our watches all over the world, but we never forget that Vancouver is where we live and play. Inspired by the Coastal Mountain Range and the Pacific Ocean, our products are reliable, functional and surprisingly affordable.
Since 1980, our watch collection has expanded slowly but steadily, based on our reputation for providing customers with unparalleled value for money. Nobody is tougher on watches than SCUBA divers, so it’s no coincidence that we have become particularly well known as a manufacturer of high quality divers’ and watersports watches.
Since the early 1990’s, we’ve focused on our own Momentum® brand, and have become a market leader in the specialty SCUBA market segment, with an unmatched selection of different models, technologies and price-points. Our expertise in waterproof watches has also allowed us to expand rapidly into specialty sports, outdoor and paddle stores, with an emphasis on functional, robust watches that are built to last.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Quartz Analogue
• Case and dial: ø 30 mm
• A classic dial and subtle "Diver Down" flag is the symbol of the M1 Pro
• These straps are soft and comfortable to wear, long enough to fit over most wetsuits
• Stainless steel screw back & crown
• Superluminous number indicators ensure unparalleled legibility
• Waterproof tested to 200M/660FT
• Date Window
• Two year extendible warranty
• Unidirectional bezel
• All watches supported by excellent Momentum customer service
- Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 2.3 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- ASIN: B000PDFS22
- Item model number: 1M-DV05B1B
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 18, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Momentum|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||32.38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10.54 millimeters|
|Band width||17 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Luminous, Screw down crown, includes a seconds-hand, Shock resistant, Timer, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||6.40 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|