We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quality Japanese-quartz movement
- Synthetic-sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 34.89 mm
- 316l-stainless-steel case; blue-sunray dial; date function
- Water-resistant to 1640 feet (500 M)
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Momentum
Momentum's M50 DSS watch for women is designed for superior performance and features water resistance to 1,650 feet, a super-hard sapphire crystal dial window with date magnifier, a blue-sunray dial, and a stainless steel band. This casual, yet chic watch also features luminescent hourly indexes with Arabic numerals at 12, six, and nine o'clock, a date function at three o'clock, and a 34.89-millimeter, stainless steel case with black bezel.
A little out of the ordinary: THE MOMENTUM STORY - celebrating over 30 years of quality watch making
Momentum by St. Moritz Watch Corp. is Vancouver, Canada’s own specialty watch manufacturer. You’ll find our watches all over the world, but we never forget that Vancouver is where we live and play. Inspired by the Coastal Mountain Range and the Pacific Ocean, our products are reliable, functional and surprisingly affordable.
Since 1980, our watch collection has expanded slowly but steadily, based on our reputation for providing customers with unparalleled value for money. Nobody is tougher on watches than SCUBA divers, so it’s no coincidence that we have become particularly well known as a manufacturer of high quality divers’ and watersports watches.
Since the early 1990’s, we’ve focused on our own Momentum® brand, and have become a market leader in the specialty SCUBA market segment, with an unmatched selection of different models, technologies and price-points. Our expertise in waterproof watches has also allowed us to expand rapidly into specialty sports, outdoor and paddle stores, with an emphasis on functional, robust watches that are built to last.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Quartz Analogue with longlife battery system
• Case and dial: ø 35.5 mm
• Unprecedented 10 year battery life
• Hardened Sapphire crystal, that is virtually scratchproof
• The ultimate durable, functional, dive watch.
• Each watch is engineered from a block of 316L stainless steel
• Water resistant to a depth of 500M/1650FT
• Magnified, easy to read date
• Outstanding performance, outstanding style
• Unidirectional bezel
• Big, Bold numbers and indicators with Super Luminova luminous ensures unparalleled legibility, even in the dark
- Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 4 x 2.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- ASIN: B000PDESL4
- Item model number: 1M-DV51U0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 4, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Momentum|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||34.89 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12.62 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Luminous, includes a seconds-hand, Shock resistant, Timer, Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||1640 Feet|
Top customer reviews
It is also a precision art piece where the second hand hits the mark on the dial!
When I received the watch, its bracelet dammaged due to improper packaging, the watch was moving freely in its box! The compagny from wich I bought the watch could only offer me a discount. I wrote to Momentum watch explaining the problem. The sent me a free replacement bracelet. I only had to return the old bracelet. Since I had a hard time installing the bracelet, The Momentum compagny offered to install it for free, I just had to mail the watch to their repair center and they ship it back at no charge!
It is great quality watch with an amazing costumer service, for these reason I highly recommand the M50 DSS from Momentum.
And if I could offer one bit of advice: do not get an automatic movement in a low end watch (ie. not Rolex or other). The periodic expensive servicings and poor timekeeping accuracy will wear on you sooner or later!
This Momentum M50 DSS available in a smaller size is perfect. Fits nicelly on my arm. A beautiful piece of highest quality. I am looking forward to wearing it dayly in office as well as diving in the sea. In fact it fits also nicelly to an eveneing dress. For service I have to send my watch to
a service-center i Germany or Britain, because I live in Sweden, but that is not a big thing. I am very quality-minded,wants things to be perfect. This Momentum watch, women's size, is the right one for any girl or woman who is sailing or diving or just lives near the ocean!