We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Comes with additional transparent silicone rubber strap
- Comes with additional black hyper natural rubber strap
- Comes with mini strap tool to change bands
- Solid 316L Stainless Steel, screw back, screw-down crown
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
A colorful and sporty dive watch with tons of personality, the Momentum Women's M1 Pink Interchangeable Strap Dive Watch Set has the look and functionality you are looking for. It begins with a round 30.02mm stainless steel case and a unidirectional black-toned beveled coin edge bezel with a protected screw-down crown. These elements hug a textured pink dial, which is protected by a hardened mineral crystal and features luminous index hour markers and luminous hands powered by reliable Japanese quartz movement. The dial also features a date display window at the 3 'o clock position. A pink silicone rubber band straps this watch to the wrist, while a buckle clasp ensures its secure placement. If that style is not quite for you that day, this set also comes with a transparent silicone rubber strap and a black hyper natural rubber strap for additional styling. Finally, this watch offers water resistance up to 660 feet (200 meters).
Momentum M1 Collection
The ground-breaking M1 sports watch offers a unique combination of style, function, and quality worthy of the Momentum standard. With a 32-millimeter case made of tough 316L stainless steel, this high-performance watch also features a heat-tempered, anti-glare mineral crystal. The watch's tough construction is lightened up with a playful, yet durable, 14-millimeter pink rubber wristband and a lovely pink "Blackout Superluminous" dial, which provides amazing legibility even in the dark. Handsome geometric indexes and easy-to-see hour and minute hands offer complementary stylish design as well as easy-to-use functionality. Additional details include a date calendar located at the three o'clock position, a unidirectional, matching pink ratchet bezel, and waterproof screwdown crowns. The watch is waterproof to a depth of 660 feet and is powered by Japanese quartz movement.
• Case and dial: ø 30 mm
• Our best selling dive model
• These straps are soft and comfortable to wear, long enough to fit over most wetsuits
• Stainless steel screw back & crown
• Available in various dial colours
• Waterproof tested to 20ATM
• Date Window
• Two year extendible warranty
• Unidirectional bezel
• All watches supported by excellent Momentum customer service Diagrams of Features
A little out of the ordinary: THE MOMENTUM STORY - celebrating over 30 years of quality watch making.
Momentum ® by St. Moritz Watch Corp. is Vancouver, Canada’s own specialty watch manufacturer. You’ll find our watches all over the world, but we never forget that Vancouver is where we live and play. Inspired by the Coastal Mountain Range and the Pacific Ocean, our products are reliable, functional and surprisingly affordable.
Since 1980, our watch collection has expanded slowly but steadily, based on our reputation for providing customers with unparalleled value for money. Nobody is tougher on watches than SCUBA divers, so it’s no coincidence that we have become particularly well known as a manufacturer of high quality divers’ and watersports watches.
Since the early 1990’s, we’ve focused on our own Momentum® brand, and have become a market leader in the specialty SCUBA market segment, with an unmatched selection of different models, technologies and price-points. Our expertise in waterproof watches has also allowed us to expand rapidly into specialty sports, outdoor and paddle stores, with an emphasis on functional, robust watches that are built to last.
While the movements in our watches come either from Switzerland or Japan, we source components for our watches from all over the world. It is not unusual to find one of our models utilizing a Swiss movement, a Japanese steel case and a deluxe band from Italy. Our goal is always to provide the best quality and value, sourcing each part that goes into our watches directly from the source, to deliver the maximum "bang for the buck" for you.
Today, with offices, warehouse facilities and Service Centers in Canada, the USA and Holland we continue to build our reputation for value, quality and service.
Good watchmakers should be able to service Momentum® watches anywhere in the world but we recommend that you use our Factory Service Centers whenever possible. We have trained technicians, the latest watchmaking equipment and original parts. Turnaround is FAST! – Your watch is typically serviced or repaired and shipped back to you within 4-5 business days.
We continue to strive to put the best into our products, spending extra time on the smallest details, so that our watches will truly be "a little out of the ordinary"….
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 4.1 x 3.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- ASIN: B0062TMAMO
- Item model number: 1M-KIT-DV01R-AMAZON
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 18, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Momentum|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||30.02 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10.54 millimeters|
|Band width||14 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Luminous, Screw down crown, includes a seconds-hand, Shock resistant, Timer, Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I always forget to take my watch off in the shower so I love having a water resistant one. Oh yeah, also took it diving.
- Case seems very sturdy and well made.
- Rubber strap is comfortable and soft.
- As the setup is black hands on a pink dial, legibility is great.
- The bezel does not seem to line up with the dial markers properly. This is mostly an annoyance.
- Main gripe with this product is the crown. You can hardly feel the "click" between the (2) and the (3) positions, hence setting the time and date becomes such a hassle.
These are my initial impressions as I will not be the one to use it. Maybe I'll get further feedback from the gift recipient. I'm hoping that the crown issue is one off. I would have this item replaced/repaired if I could. Since I live in the Philippines, this will not be practical. No service centers exist here, and returning the item to Amazon will be costly.