- File Size: 601 KB
- Print Length: 76 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Mesatop Press; 2nd Edition edition (January 6, 2015)
- Publication Date: January 6, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00RY8YCWI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,213,977 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Mommy, Are We Rich?: Talking to Children About Family Money Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Expanding on their prior book, which focused the discussion on children aged five, this version offers practical suggestions for how to have the “money” conversation with children aged 12 and 20. Tackling sensitive questions such as “Where does money come from?” and “If Daddy divorces us, can I still go to camp this summer?”, the book gives parents sample language to use in their responses and a framework for sharing their value systems about family finances.
Understanding that family money and its impact on children transcends borders, the authors also share their insights about families in Asia, Latin America and the Gulf Region.
Mommy, Are We Rich? is a must-read for parents seeking meaningful dialogue with their children about this extremely critical topic.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Personal Finance
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult