- Paperback: 298 pages
- Publisher: Multnomah Books; 3rd edition (February 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1929125119
- ISBN-13: 978-1929125111
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 7.3 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (17 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #948,936 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mommy Diagnostics: The Naturally Healthy Family's Guide to Herbs and Whole Foods for Health Paperback – February 1, 2003
Featured resources for clinical rotations
Explore these titles for clinical rotations. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Shonda Parker, Professional Family Herbalist and Certified Childbirth Educator, combines her previous medical assistant experience with years of practice in the Parker Home Health Unit, evaluating, diagnosing, and administering care to her five children, while seeking outside care as necessary.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?