Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 115 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 132 reviews
Who doesn't like hugs from mommy? Hugs from any loved one, even.

The author, Karen Katz, has written a book about love. Certainly about hugs, but that means love. A baby when it wakes up is usually greeted with a hug and some kisses, or many kisses , many hugs. And, on through the day, hugs and kisses are given by mommy, in this case. Hugs are one of the most enjoyable forms of life, and baby knows when he us hugged by his mommy that lee shines through. During the day, you can count the hugs, and mommy hugs are particularly beautiful and meaningful. A child who is hugged will always remember the love that shines through. Have you been hugged by your mommy recently?

Parents/teachers will enjoy reading the book to their children. Children will enjoy the soothing lying tone of voice test comes through when reading this book. The illustrations are lovely, vivid and colorful, and depict the day if hugs from mommy.

Highly Recommended. prisrob 07-25-15
VINE VOICEon January 9, 2010
We love reading this book together, but I have to say out of the Karen Katz books "Counting Kisses" is our favorite. I read it to my daughter who is now 2yrs old and we have been reading it for months every night before bed. Every page is a mom, dad, sister, or grandma, mostly mom kissing her little girl. They start from 10 and work their way to 1 last kiss. My daughter picks her foot up for me to kiss when they do it in the book and loves for me to kiss her belly when the grandma does that in the book. Its just a great book, this one is good too. I hug her and squeeze her while I read it to her.
on March 24, 2014
I adore this book - so much that we had to get Daddy Hugs, too. My daughter (then 3, now 5) still loves the book - and wants to read it to me now. :)

We had so much fun nuzzle-wuzzling our way through the book, reading it every night before bed for years. Now that she learned all the words, she reads it to me!

Highly recommend this wonderful and sweet book for bonding with your little one.
on January 27, 2016
Very cute book, loved reading it to my daughter. Durable enough for her to help turn pages. Nice colored illustration. I recieved this product at a discount for an honest and unbiased review.
on June 18, 2017
Cute little book. I read it to my daughter every night as part of her bedtime routine. My husband reads Daddy Hugs to her too. Love them!
on June 19, 2017
The book Mommy Hugs is a cute counting book that identifies the different types of hugs mommies give to their little ones. A very cute book!
on June 5, 2017
Got this for my daughter. I liked the mom had dark hair and daughters was lighter (even if not blond).
on May 29, 2017
I read this little book so many times for my little one. I will be buying more books from Karen Katz
on May 23, 2017
High quality and very cute
This is a lovely book for baby. It's bigger in size than most of the other baby board books I own but it's not too big so that my 7 month old can still hold it on her own and chew on the corners. The prose is rhythmic and it introduces babies at a young age to numbers and counting. Babies love being read the same book over and over and there are enough pages in this book that you as the adult reading it won't get bored. It introduces you to the baby on the first page, then on each addtional page, it counts down from 10 to one, then ends on the last page. So there are at least 12 pages of story line to flip through. The illustrations are beautiful and my baby loves looking at all the colorful pictures. Well done. I hightly recommend this book and the other books by the same author "Counting Kisses" and "Daddy Hugs".