Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on December 17, 2017
Cute but brakes easily I guess they all do but we only used it about 2 weeks max and it broke and I could keep the seat on even after gluing itbin place! I just wen ahead and replaced it with a different brand that's more sturdy and a different design because this design in general brake easily we tried 4 different brands from very expensive to only a few dollars and everyone ended the same! All my daughter did was push her babies so she didn't do anything that's outside the realm of normal play and none of them lasted including this one! We paid a whole lot more and got a way nicer kind and design and it's lasted is 3+ months and no problems! This is ok I guess for a replacement or while your waiting for a different style and your daughter just has to have one (like my daughter) this won't hold up that long!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 10, 2014
This is a great doll stroller. My two year old loves to play with this stroller. She puts stuffed animals, dolls, and even her cars and trucks in it to push around. We have used it inside and outside (on the sidewalk) for several months now and it has held up so well. I would definitely purchase this stroller again.
on September 21, 2015
I don't know how long it will last, it is very light-weight, but my granddaughter loves it! Good price and delivered on time. Well worth purchasing. Thanks!
on June 3, 2014
I have 2 toddler granddaughters (age 2+). I bought this doll stroller to keep at my house and one of the girls received a different doll stroller as a birthday gift. By far, this is the best stroller due to the swivel wheels. As other reviews have stated, the swivel wheels make it so much easier for the child to control, especially when they're learning to walk. A great product at a fair price.
on October 8, 2014
My two year old loves this stroller! My complaint is that it's not very sturdy like other kid strollers, I wish it had a little more wait in the front so when my daughter is pushing it fast it doesn't fall under her. This doesn't happen often, but when she gets excited and runs around with it, it's unsafe. We love the swivel wheels too!
I wasnt a fan of the packaging, just came wrapped up in a bag, it couldve very easily been damaged. Thankfully it wasnt.

You are supposed to be able to open and fold it easily but it snaps open vey cheapily, I feel it's going to break so I dont mess with it and just keep it open.

My daughter is happy though, so I am, too.
on May 27, 2016
My initial response was very positive, but in the short time my granddaughter had it, one of the legs snapped near the wheel, not breaking off entirely, but exposing sharp, cutting metal edges that could be very dangerous, especially since it's light enough, that my granddaughter could just pick it up and carry it around when it would not roll because of the broken leg. It went in the trash to protect her.
on January 16, 2015
My 5yr old loves this. The swiveling front wheels make a big difference in maneuvering around the house. It's plenty durable for outside play. Very attractive. We'll received gift. Highly recommend.
on May 24, 2013
I purchased this product for my 24 month old daughter after reading all the nice reviews. I am not at all disappointed. My daughter is 32" tall and this stroller is right size for her.
Pros:-
Nice deep pink/magenta color.
T strap, no buckles.
Easy to fold.
Front swivel wheels, this is very helpful for the little one to maneuver.
Great value for the money.
Cons:-
Front two corners of the fabric where the doll will sit comes off from the rods often. It is very easy for an adult to put it back on.
Toddler cannot sit on it. My daughter realized this after trying to sit few times. She stopped attempting to sit now. But if your child like to sit in the doll stroller this is not for you.

Note:-
This stroller is for a child who has good balance, early walker who might lean in will fall.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 8, 2015
Christmas gift for my 14 month old granddaughter. Doesn't quite get the concept that it is for her baby. She thinks it's for body
on January 15, 2015
This is the only affordable doll stroller I could find with swivel wheels - so it doesnt make that horrid dragging sound when turning corners. (instead, my 2year old likes to drag the whole thing sideways. thanks, honey.)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.