Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on November 10, 2014
This is a great doll stroller. My two year old loves to play with this stroller. She puts stuffed animals, dolls, and even her cars and trucks in it to push around. We have used it inside and outside (on the sidewalk) for several months now and it has held up so well. I would definitely purchase this stroller again.
7 people found this helpful
on June 3, 2014
I have 2 toddler granddaughters (age 2+). I bought this doll stroller to keep at my house and one of the girls received a different doll stroller as a birthday gift. By far, this is the best stroller due to the swivel wheels. As other reviews have stated, the swivel wheels make it so much easier for the child to control, especially when they're learning to walk. A great product at a fair price.
on October 8, 2014
My two year old loves this stroller! My complaint is that it's not very sturdy like other kid strollers, I wish it had a little more wait in the front so when my daughter is pushing it fast it doesn't fall under her. This doesn't happen often, but when she gets excited and runs around with it, it's unsafe. We love the swivel wheels too!
I wasnt a fan of the packaging, just came wrapped up in a bag, it couldve very easily been damaged. Thankfully it wasnt.

You are supposed to be able to open and fold it easily but it snaps open vey cheapily, I feel it's going to break so I dont mess with it and just keep it open.

My daughter is happy though, so I am, too.
One person found this helpful
on January 15, 2015
This is the only affordable doll stroller I could find with swivel wheels - so it doesnt make that horrid dragging sound when turning corners. (instead, my 2year old likes to drag the whole thing sideways. thanks, honey.)
on May 27, 2016
My initial response was very positive, but in the short time my granddaughter had it, one of the legs snapped near the wheel, not breaking off entirely, but exposing sharp, cutting metal edges that could be very dangerous, especially since it's light enough, that my granddaughter could just pick it up and carry it around when it would not roll because of the broken leg. It went in the trash to protect her.
One person found this helpful
on June 19, 2016
So far holding up much better than expected! My only negative is that it can be very hard to collapse and expand especially for younger kids. Otherwise they absolutely love it. Fits all kinds of dolls, stuffed animals, and toys easily. Nice color and construction. Decently sturdy for a fold up doll stroller. Even my 1 year old has a blast pushing it around and running around the house, I may need to get another so they don't fight over it. Great! I did get this for free as a sample to use and give an honest and unbiased review.
review image
on June 15, 2014
I wanted to buy a baby doll stroller that looked real, not cheaply made and wasn't super expensive. This meet my expectations. My 2 year old loves pushing her babies and stuffed animals around in this stroller. Perfect size for her.
7 people found this helpful
on December 4, 2013
Had this stroller about 6months to date but have to tell you that this is the 3rd one and finally it worked out. The first one I got had a wheel broken. The second one had a strap that broke after my daughter pushing a doll around for about 2minutes. The straps are cheaply made and very thin. I have had to sew and fix them a couple times on the current one I have. I give it 4 stars because it is the ONLY doll stroller that is inexpensive AND has wheels that swivel. This is a GREAT advantage for little girls because as they are trying to coordinate and push this stoller it swivels and goes with their flow. Anything that my daughter loves and prevents frustration works for me. She uses it constantly indoor & outdoors with no problem. She even tried to sit in it herself which led to one of those strap replacements-don't recommend that.
on October 2, 2013
after looking all the positive and negative reviews I still decided to go with this stroller.
Is it the best stroller in on the market? no! is it the best for the price I think so!
Not heavy duty if are comparing it to Corolle stroller of course, but kids get sick of their toys fast so you don't need to spend 3x as much. It's not gonna break with regular abuse and your kids cant sit on it. My 1.5 years old daughter loves it,
and the swiveling wheels is a BIG plus
on April 8, 2015
Christmas gift for my 14 month old granddaughter. Doesn't quite get the concept that it is for her baby. She thinks it's for body
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.